Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:20:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Major Lazer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Major Lazer  (Read 1643 times)
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

on: April 17, 2015, 07:42:43 PM

Wow... this show.. just.. umm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoPUmAVUMbE
MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 08:37:44 PM

awesome, for real ACK! Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly? DRILLING AND MANLINESS why so serious?
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 08:44:53 PM

First episode was pretty crazy.  I wasn't high when I started watching it, but I was by the end.
angry.bob
Terracotta Army

We're no strangers to love. You know the rules and so do I.

Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 06:58:29 PM

Nothing about that was not complete shit. Including the actual, real life people they showed in that video. Hipster shitsuckers wishing they "had grown up in that 80's experience". Normally, liking something is an entirely subjective thing. Not in this case. If you can make it past the three minute mark, let alone like it you are a fucking tool. Just knowing that shit like this exists and people were paid for it makes the world a worse place than child soldiers or even child prostitution.

If you enjoy this program you are objectively a worse person than a genocidal African warlord or a guy who flies to Thailand to fuck gradeschool children.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:04:24 PM by angry.bob »

Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: April 18, 2015, 07:08:16 PM

Never change, bob. why so serious?

I watched the trailer and thought it was kind of shit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: April 18, 2015, 07:40:24 PM

FX has been trying to do this Adult Swim style animation thing for a little bit, just trying to leech on some of that hipster vibe that other shitty shows like Squidbillies and Ass Detective or whatever that shit was. This looks like more of that crap. They should stop giving these guys weed money and give Adam Reed more money to make more seasons of Archer.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Major Lazer  
Jump to: