Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:25:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "And now you've ruined it just when it was getting interesting!" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "And now you've ruined it just when it was getting interesting!"  (Read 2174 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: March 09, 2005, 02:58:33 PM

Quote from: The Age
Gag me, handcuff me... just don't arrest me
By Allan Hall
Age Correspondent
Berlin
March 10, 2005

Police in Holland who thought they were foiling a kidnapping discovered instead they had blundered into an elaborate sex game.

The 21-year-old blonde who was bundled into a van in the town of Brunssum at the weekend was seen by passers-by handcuffed, blindfolded, gagged and staggering on high heels in fishnet stockings.

At least four people called police after seeing three men manhandle the struggling woman into the back of a van.

One witness said: "It screeched up next to her on the pavement as she was walking along and one guy just jumped out on her, held her down and bound and gagged her. She was struggling and screaming."

Police dispatched a helicopter, motorbikes and squad cars - 22 officers in all - and tracked the van to the city of Heerlen, about 30 kilometres away. A dramatic chase ended in a police roadblock and the men were ordered to lie face down at gunpoint on the road.

Two of them were only half-dressed and police feared the woman had been raped in the back of the van.
AdvertisementAdvertisement

But when they untied the woman and took her gag off she screamed: "You stupid bastards! I've been trying to set this up for months! And now you've ruined it just when it was getting interesting!"

The three male occupants, aged 36, 39 and 58 and all from Heerlen, were freed.

"We ascertained no crime was committed because this was a sexual fantasy that the 'victim' set up and was a willing participant in," a police spokesman said.

"We advised her next time to arrange to be kidnapped in her own home."
Monika T'Sarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 12:58:22 AM

Would have been funnier if it had been in the US and somebody passing by had just shot the three guys.

Monika T'Sarn
The Combine
www.the-combine.net
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 03:12:32 AM

Would have been funnier if it had been in the US and somebody passing by had just shot the three guys.

Giggle.

Remember, if you shoot kinky guys indulging in foreplay in the forehead - That's good police work.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "And now you've ruined it just when it was getting interesting!"  
Jump to: