Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 08:58:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY THREE - Chocolate Covered Balls 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season X - DAY THREE - Chocolate Covered Balls  (Read 27479 times)
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #35 on: April 08, 2015, 03:00:52 PM

Noon my time, 9 pm yours work?

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #36 on: April 08, 2015, 05:10:49 PM

Should be good. See you Saturday then.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: April 09, 2015, 10:24:15 AM

"The Nuffle giveth, and the Nuffle taketh away"  why so serious?

An interesting game between Beards, Beards, Beards and The Necrealistis ended up in a 1-1 tie. The first half Nuffle favored the undead culminating in a mercenary zombie killing a level 2 blitzer all by itself on turn 3 (another dwarf managed to die a few turns later). The second half Nuffle decided to reverse the flow and it was time for some undead injuries (and repeated double skulls for the golem).
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #38 on: April 11, 2015, 01:20:56 AM

Contract from Below v Wooden Shelf played, match submitted. 2 - 0 to the Necro.

I've validated all matches played so far. Get it done people.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:25:30 AM by Megrim »

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #39 on: April 11, 2015, 03:15:07 PM

Ingmar and I played this evening. The Daemons kicked and the Vampires formed up and scored from a solid cage push down the pitch. There were turns left to equalise before the end of the half but some failed pickup rolls and unfortunate turnovers killed that hope. For the second half, the Daemons caged up and started pushing forwards but quickly found themselves under a lot of pressure. I tried to break out and make a run but time pressure and frustration from dealing with a not-very responsive trackpad led to a miscalculation letting the Vampires get a blitz on the ball carrier. The ball went free and the rest of the game was basically a fight over possession. I got the ball and threw it across the pitch where Ingmar pushed it out of bounds. It came back on not far from where it went out and the Vampires got it briefly and ran it into my half. They dropped it there after a failed dodge and I cleared away the marker from the only Cultist in scoring range, ran my Bloodletter over to pick it up and pass it - it would have been a 3+ throw, a 3+ catch and a single GfI to score with no rerolls but the pickup failed and that was the end of the match. 1-0 to the Vamps.

Ingmar uploaded the game and validated it. No levels for either of us, we both have an MNG (mine with -1MV) and Ingmar had a dead Thrall.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #40 on: April 11, 2015, 07:53:29 PM

Rerolls were probably the story of this game in general. Iain's team only had 2 and they were burned early in both halves.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: April 13, 2015, 02:46:21 PM

McKnight and I just played.

First half was... interesting, zombies just kept knocking over my brains trust, and although I might have been able to hold on to 0-0 despite kicking in the first half, was looking at a second half with 2 badly hurt and 4 KOs.

Then my PC failed, for the second time - as had dropped out once already during setup.

Going to give this one to McKnight.... and go order a new PC!

This just leaves the Avaia vs Ulysees match, as we're already past the date I'm going to give this one 24 hours to get played or confirm schedule, then we'll move it on tomorrow night.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: April 14, 2015, 01:21:23 AM

I think just move the day on Avaia must be busy cos he didn't reply to my messages on steam over the bank holiday weekend and hasn't replied in the thread asking about a free time to play our match so no point in holding the season up - plus I need to play my next match before friday this week which may be problematic depending who it is against as I am on holiday for 10 days from friday with no PC access.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season X - DAY THREE - Chocolate Covered Balls  
Jump to: