Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:59:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: How are the Shadow Shard TF's? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How are the Shadow Shard TF's?  (Read 2079 times)
MaceVanHoffen
Terracotta Army

on: March 09, 2005, 02:12:53 PM

I've run all over the 4 zones that collectively make up the Shadow Shard, and they are absolutely beautiful.  Most of my experience post 48 has come from doing missions there.  However, contacts are few and far between, and information on the history of the place is scarce from what I can find in-game from NPCs and what not.

So, I'm wondering about the taskforces in the Shadow Shard.  Has anyone here done them?  How long do they take?  I'm level 49 now, is that teh ubarness enough or should I not even bother until 50?  Most important for me:  Do they reveal something of the history of the Shadow Shard?

ClydeJr
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 02:53:29 PM

I've heard the first one is actually the longest. I've heard anywhere from 7-12 hours. Ick. I've heard the other 3 take about 6 hours each. Here's a forum thread that talks about the 2nd TF.
Glazius
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 06:40:01 AM

I've run all over the 4 zones that collectively make up the Shadow Shard, and they are absolutely beautiful.  Most of my experience post 48 has come from doing missions there.  However, contacts are few and far between, and information on the history of the place is scarce from what I can find in-game from NPCs and what not.

So, I'm wondering about the taskforces in the Shadow Shard.  Has anyone here done them?  How long do they take?  I'm level 49 now, is that teh ubarness enough or should I not even bother until 50?  Most important for me:  Do they reveal something of the history of the Shadow Shard?
Dr. Quaterfield's is a repetitive waste of time.

Sara Moore, Justin Augustine, and Faathim, however, are fairly engaging (Sara's dialog is great if you liked some of the more mystic-oriented people in Fallout) and answer some major questions about what happened in the Shard.

As long as you don't have some overly egotistic tank who thinks they can take on level 53 Rularuu spawned for 8, 49 is fine. Generally I ran the TF on heroic and it was still pretty challenging.

--GF
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: How are the Shadow Shard TF's?  
Jump to: