Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:39:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: I sucketh, verily. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I sucketh, verily.  (Read 5596 times)
brellium
Terracotta Army

on: February 22, 2015, 04:27:16 AM

Why do I want to suddenly paint that giant crate of Orkz I have after playing this? ACK!

Oh, and I sucketh verily much.

‎"One must see in every human being only that which is worthy of praise. When this is done, one can be a friend to the whole human race. If, however, we look at people from the standpoint of their faults, then being a friend to them is a formidable task."
—‘Abdu’l-Bahá
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 02:03:19 PM

In that case you should definitely join our league!

Make sure he ends up in my division, Eldaec.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Zetor
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 10:22:09 PM

I'm going into the league as a 100% noob; I have played a handful of matches in the campaign, but none against humans. However, I'll be playing dwarves, so this is fine.  why so serious?

(that said, I'll probably run a practice match or two before the league begins, if only to figure out the pecularities of multiplayer)

brellium
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 11:36:31 PM

In that case you should definitely join our league!

Make sure he ends up in my division, Eldaec.
I think most of my problems are from the campaign, you start at 1000, all the other teams start at 1300 and all the linemen on the other teams have a tendency to have block and sometimes dodge depending on the race.

‎"One must see in every human being only that which is worthy of praise. When this is done, one can be a friend to the whole human race. If, however, we look at people from the standpoint of their faults, then being a friend to them is a formidable task."
—‘Abdu’l-Bahá
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 12:14:48 AM

I think most of my problems are from the campaign, you start at 1000, all the other teams start at 1300 and all the linemen on the other teams have a tendency to have block and sometimes dodge depending on the race.

Yes, and that's the only way that the AI can ever have a chance at defeating a human opponent.  Give it a few games.  Once your TV is equal to the AI or greater it is a cakewalk.

As for Block/Dodge/TV, Blood Bowl is not a game that is "balanced" in terms of what one side can do versus another.  Some teams absolutely have a harder time than others during competition.  And that's how we like it!

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: I sucketh, verily.  
Jump to: