Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:50:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: The "This celebrity has gone mutherfreaking insane" thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The "This celebrity has gone mutherfreaking insane" thread  (Read 3507 times)
Sir T
Terracotta Army

on: February 03, 2015, 06:35:15 PM

I didn't want to use the FU word for reasons that will soon become obvious.

So. I just read about this, and while the guy is a Soverign Citizen it seemed not ecactly a good fit for the 8th circle of Politics. If mods disagree they can move the thread

SOOO this is a thread for Minor or major celebs who have gone completly nuts, or just assholes.

First up, randy Quaid. Yes the "I'm BAAAAACK!!" alien nut guy from Independance Day. And the only funny scene from Caddyshack 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lURHNLrwtc

Well... I'll let you read...

http://dangerousminds.net/comments/nutzoid_actor_randy_quaid_has_crazed_meltdown

Looking like it was shot in a cheap motel, Randy Quaid, the much-arrested actor/fugitive commonly believed to be out of his cotton-picking mind, decided to give Rupert Murdoch a little piece of what is left of it.

Or more to the point, Quaid, who clearly feels that he’s on the wrong end of a fucking by the Australian media magnate and the evil minions at his News Corps empire, has decided to turn the tables and fuck Murdoch (in the form of his mask-wearing wife Evi).

The results, you might say, are not sexy. NSFW, but more for how deeply insane it is than anything else. This has been popping up, and then getting taken down all morning like a video Whac-a-Mole.

Quaid and his wife believe that an evil Hollywood sect named “Star Whackers” wants to kill them.

Now if you REALLY want to see the video, or are mildly curious as to what a bearded minor celeb looks like when having sex with his wife who is wearing a picture of Rupert Murdoch's face over her face, its at the link.

When are the Decepticons invading again?

Hic sunt dracones.
Cadaverine
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 07:13:30 PM

ACK!  The dog losing it's mind in the background really sells the sex scene.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 07:14:57 PM

Yeah Quaid has seriously gone off the deep end the last few years.  I am waiting for it to come out that he's shizo or bi-polar and the wife is just feeding his illness.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 07:26:56 PM

I never got the whole "derelique" thing...  why so serious?

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 09:28:23 PM

You can...derelick my balls, capitan.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 09:45:43 AM

I don't mind him being crazy or whatever he is as long as he annoys Rupert Murdoch.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Jimbo
Terracotta Army

still drives a stick shift

Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 10:00:15 PM

I laughed so fucking hard! And the comments.
calapine
Terracotta Army

Solely responsible for the thread on "The Condom Wall."

Reply #7 on: February 07, 2015, 10:42:24 AM

I don't mind him being crazy or whatever he is as long as he annoys Rupert Murdoch.

He should have put on a Tony Blair mask while doing it. Might have stung more that way...

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: The "This celebrity has gone mutherfreaking insane" thread  
Jump to: