Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:01:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Anyone need COD: MW2? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone need COD: MW2?  (Read 4780 times)
WayAbvPar

on: December 25, 2014, 12:29:40 PM

Bought this for my nephew from his wishlist, then found out his parents hadn't approved the wishlist and wouldn't let him keep it  Ohhhhh, I see. Steam doesn't allow refunds, so I am stuck with it. Not terribly interested in playing it myself, so would love to trade if someone wants it (paid $16.41 for it). PM me here or catch me on Steam if you want to Monty Hall it up.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #1 on: December 26, 2014, 10:51:53 AM

I had a similar situation.  I bought "Never Alone" as a gift, then found out the person I was going to gift it to currently doesn't have a working computer, heh.

So, need to trade that away as well.  Would be up for a swap if you interested in Never Alone, though I paid a bit less than you did for CoD.

If not, up to trade it for other games if people are interested.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 04:39:21 PM

Similar problem here.

Let me know if anyone wants a copy of Gone Home.  Free to a good home.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Anyone need COD: MW2?  
Jump to: