Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:08:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Stretch 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stretch  (Read 842 times)
pxib
Terracotta Army

on: November 22, 2014, 10:10:53 AM

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2494280/ (rated 6.6, some spoilers in the cast list)

Gifted Man and recent B-movie stalwart Patrick Wilson stars as an L.A. limo driver whose poor life decisions catch up with him during one crazy day and night. Several recognizable Hollywood has-beens and semi-somebodies: Jessica Alba as the limo dispatcher, Chris Pine as a deeply insane billionaire, and Ed Helms as the limo driver's imaginary friend: Karl with a K. Written and directed by the guy who did Smokin' Aces and the recent A-Team movie.

Saw this was on Netflix with a fairly high rating even though it had a functionally non-existent 2014 theatrical release. Decided to give it a try. Turns out it's a madcap, live-action cartoon for adults. I can imagine a better movie with the same premise, but overall I was pleasantly surprised... and I absolutely had fun.

if at last you do succeed, never try again
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 09:45:20 PM

This was hugely entertaining.

Thanks for the recommendation.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Movies  |  Topic: Stretch  
Jump to: