Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 07:24:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 9 Failoffs, Semifinals! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Season 9 Failoffs, Semifinals!  (Read 10067 times)
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

on: November 12, 2014, 05:08:07 AM

All matches from the previous round have been awarded and now it's on to the semis!

Here are the results and the new fixtures:

Please play these matches by Friday November 21st.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 11:49:35 PM

Drogg,

I'm GMT, you free this weekend?

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 13, 2014, 01:40:04 PM

GMT-8, and should be yeah.  maybe sometime early my saturday afternoon?
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 11:25:11 PM

Sent you an invite, saturday afternoon should be cool with me.

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
Megrim
Terracotta Army

Whenever an opponent discards a card, Megrim deals 2 damage to that player.

Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 01:38:08 AM

Game played, rep upped.

Proudfoot gave me a fright when he sent three of my players, including the Bloodthirster, off the pitch late in the 1st half, but between the Wizard and the Khemri having no answer to Blodge, the Khorne finished ahead.

One must bow to offer aid to a fallen man - The Tao of Shinsei.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 01:48:27 AM

Drogg,

You didn't come online and haven't accepted friends request. Over to you...

drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 10:58:44 PM

Drogg,

ack! i thought we were already friends, sorry! and me loitering on steam all day wondering where you were, haha. 

at any rate, i'll work around your schedule as best i can as a mea culpa - i can make time either around lunch (your 8 PM i think) or any time in the evening my time after 6 PM.  maybe late my time early your morning?
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 17, 2014, 11:55:59 PM

Drogg,

ack! i thought we were already friends, sorry! and me loitering on steam all day wondering where you were, haha. 

at any rate, i'll work around your schedule as best i can as a mea culpa - i can make time either around lunch (your 8 PM i think) or any time in the evening my time after 6 PM.  maybe late my time early your morning?

I'm off work thursday morning, but I'm not sure the times will work. Won't my 8am be your midnight? So, maybe the weekend works better. Your 8am is my 4pm?

drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00:24 AM

Drogg,

I'm off work thursday morning, but I'm not sure the times will work. Won't my 8am be your midnight? So, maybe the weekend works better. Your 8am is my 4pm?
i can do my wednesday midnight/your thursday 8 am if we can start at midnight/8am sharp or super close to it, or i can do the weekend.
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 11:57:05 PM

Drogg,

i can do my wednesday midnight/your thursday 8 am if we can start at midnight/8am sharp or super close to it, or i can do the weekend.

Ok, lets do it

drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 12:03:01 AM

Drogg,

Ok, lets do it
sounds good! ~25 hours from now we commence!
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 02:25:44 AM

and down goes drogg again.  i've now lost twice against teams that never won a game this season otherwise  swamp poop
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 02:29:53 AM

Thanks Drogg for staying up so late, finally the Orcs win a match this season! Now for the rematch with Megrim, last time it was a draw, so will be interesting...

Game uploaded, stats below.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: Season 9 Failoffs, Semifinals!  
Jump to: