Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:22:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Paranautical Activity: Well That Escalated Quickly Edition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Paranautical Activity: Well That Escalated Quickly Edition  (Read 31482 times)
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: October 23, 2014, 07:41:20 AM

They're so precious.

And I'm so damn old.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: October 23, 2014, 08:39:29 PM

Man, between this and making an office space joke and watching the intern not get it cause his generation has never heard of it, I'm feeling old :(
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: November 15, 2014, 09:01:30 PM

So, looks like the guy who left is back now.  Apparently it's kind of hard to find a real job or something.  On a related note, "we're taking steps to make Code Avarice more about the games and less about the people making them."  Also, they're working on a new game.  So expect this thread to loop in about a year or so.
Maven
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: November 15, 2014, 09:40:06 PM

On a related note, "we're taking steps to make Code Avarice more about the games and less about the people making them."

Works for Blizzard, exceptions notwithstanding.
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: November 16, 2014, 08:18:07 AM

Looking for a new source of income was extremely overwhelming and when it finally came time to put pen to paper, Mike and Travis agreed the best thing to do would be to have Mike return to Code Avarice.

ahahahahahahahahahah
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #40 on: November 16, 2014, 08:28:33 AM

That's weird. Who wouldn't want to hire that guy, right?

Azazel
Contributor

Reply #41 on: November 21, 2014, 07:33:33 PM

First off, Mike is back. This is probably not hugely surprising to some of you, but Mike couldn't commit to his decision to leave Code Avarice. Travis publicly denounced his departure, and in the weeks following his official stepping down Mike had second thoughts. Looking for a new source of income was extremely overwhelming and when it finally came time to put pen to paper, Mike and Travis agreed the best thing to do would be to have Mike return to Code Avarice. In retrospect we should have waited until everything was finalized before making the announcement, but Mike was extremely eager to just get out and never look back. He posted the announcement to the site before even talking to Travis about his intentions.

Seems like the kind of stable individual that you indeed want as a key part of your company. Not prone to stupid acts, thinks before doing something. I foresee great things for CA.

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Trippy
Administrator

Reply #42 on: November 21, 2014, 07:51:53 PM

Which is why Travis and Mike now have to do everything together. They probably go to the bathroom together now.
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: November 21, 2014, 08:42:29 PM

Mike would probably just piss all over the floor if Travis wasn't keeping an eye on him.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Azazel
Contributor

Reply #44 on: November 22, 2014, 12:48:02 AM

/guilty puppy dog eyes

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #45 on: November 23, 2014, 03:20:37 PM

Glad they learned a lesson.

Oh wait, nope. I hope reality hits Travis quickly in the nuts again. Stop pairing yourself with idiots. Maybe this time it won't be as public.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Paranautical Activity: Well That Escalated Quickly Edition  
Jump to: