Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:28:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: F13 Season 9 Day 6 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: F13 Season 9 Day 6  (Read 16191 times)
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

on: October 02, 2014, 12:16:08 PM

I moved the day on, I don't have time to update the post with fixtures and stuff right now but get your games done by Sunday 12th October please.

Edited for not being super busy any more!

Here are the results of Day 5.

And the fixtures for day 6

With only two matches left, the divisions look like this.

In Division 1 Drogg needs a win to make that fourth spot more secure but Satael and Teleku can both beat him to the finish - those two play each other in this match day and whoever wins will still be in the race for fourth. A draw in that match would pretty much guarantee that the top four won't change.

Division 2 has a bit more potential for drama. While it looks unlikely that Avaia won't finish top, or that both Ingmar and Megrim won't also qualify, there is room for upset. Megrim is up against the undefeated Avaia and Ingmar plays Proudft. If Ingmar and Megrim both lose then there will be three coaches in joint second going into the last day. If Lamaros beats Wolven (which I would say is likely but not a slam dunk) then he will take second place and there could be three coaches in joint 3rd instead. A win for me will put me just a single point behind that scrum and things could go to the wire for the last day. Having said all that my prediction is that Ingmar will win, Megrim will lose or draw and Lamaros will win. That means Ingmar will have a fairly safe second place, Lamaros would be third and Megrim will either be tied or one point behind in fourth.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 02:48:42 PM by IainC »

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 02, 2014, 12:36:24 PM

SirT!

Will need to be tonight or tomorrow night, else I'm away on holiday.

Invited you as a friend on steam.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 03:03:39 PM

i'll ba at my computer most of tomorrow so name your time

Hic sunt dracones.
Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:56:33 AM

Ruvaldt how is your weekend looking? I am going to be busy Saturday night but might have a window around 9PM UK time which I believe would be around 5PM your time, apart from day to day stuff my Sunday is looking free at the moment if Saturday is bad for you.
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 02:21:32 AM

Teleku - I am away this weekend, but should be available Sunday evening (UK time), or Monday evening.

Monty/snuffleorc
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 02:25:54 AM

Thats fine.  If you are UK time then I'm sure it wont be hard for us to get a game in one of the upcoming week nights.  Monday should be ok, Tuesday less so.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 09:15:12 AM

i'll ba at my computer most of tomorrow so name your time

Will be online in about an hour.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 11:57:03 AM

Was dicier than the scoreline suggests after an early GR injury burnt up the apothecary, but in the end the only permanent injury was to my kicker.

Ermine Vermin | 4 - 1 | Kwaii high

Teams
Ermine VerminKwaii high
Race : SkavenWood elf
TV : 1940660
Treasury : 36000060000
Rerolls : 32
Apothecary : 11
Fan Factor : 140
Cheerleaders : 00

Match Report
Ermine VerminKwaii high
Score : 41
Touchdowns inflicted : 41
Touchdowns sustained : 14
Passes : 14
Catches : 15
Interceptions : 00
Knockdowns inflicted : 87
KOs inflicted : 32
Injuries inflicted : 13
Deaths inflicted : 00
Tackles inflicted : 30
Yards gained passing : 3050
Yards gained running : 160104
Ball Possession (%) : 3352
Own occupation: 3465
Opponent occupation : 6534
Note of the match: 18/20
Spectators: 26000

Dodge
Rats : 21/22
Elfs : 19/25

Block
Rats : 15/26
Elfs : 15/25

Interesting stats in that they show SirT wasn't falling into the trap of playing elfs/rats like Chaos (which people often do), and I suspect that is why they ended up getting more critical blocks and injury rolls on my GRs.

I won't be able to play the last game until Monday 20th, as I'm away from tomorrow.

Ulysees
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: October 05, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

Gutted 0 - The Ex-Presidents 3

Surprisingly bloodless match that Ruvaldt never lost of control of even though his injury dice deserted him thank god he got a number of KO's to have a numbers advantage through the match and I didn't have enough block in my team to stand up enough in an outright bash match, it's surprising how effect dodge was at keeping his chaos warriors standing. I had 400k for inducements and took a wizard, a re-roll, an apothecary and a babe and was pretty sure the match was going to be decided by the wizard. If the lighning bolt removed MIllard Filmore I was going to win, if not then I'd lose.

I won the toss and elected to receive, my first block injured an unskilled beastman so a promising start but no other harm was inflicted and I caged up in the centre and shot my wizards lightning bolt in Millard Filmores direction, unfortunately for me it was only a knockdown and within 4 turns my cage was broken but I had opened a space on the sideline to squeeze along and if I made a dodge then I would be in score range next turn. Unfortunately I had already blown that turns re-roll and managed to fail the dodge and Ruvaldt stole the ball and ran into a corner and nothing I did could work anyone in range to get the ball back so Ruivaldt scored on turn 8 to take a 1-0 lead.

Second half and the sides are equal until a rock from the crowd puts one of my chaos warriors in the KO box and so Ruvaldt steams down my weakest flank and this time I am able to put pressure on him so he takes an early score giving me 4 turns to score a consolation. I can't manage it though and I don't even remember how I managed to screw up and give away the 3rd touchdown but I was never really in this match as I didn't get to follow my game plan of can opening his chaos warriors with my minotaur and focusing on removing his claw beastmen as soon as possible. I did manage to kill a beastman on the last turn of the match that was apoth'd to a badly hurt so no harm done to either team as we move onto the last day of the regular season.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #9 on: October 05, 2014, 02:51:42 PM

Updated OP with pictures and trenchant commentary.

The SirT v Ramas game has been validated, I don't see a BBManager upload for the Ulysees, Ruvaldt game though.

lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: October 05, 2014, 03:24:10 PM

Hola Wolven, what time zone are you? I'm in Australia so this is likely a weekend match I would say.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 12:09:31 AM

hi monty!

this weekend has been hectic but i should be able to make time this week.  GMT-8/PST, available after 6 PM generally or can take a lunch break when it's convenient for you during the day.
Wolvens Requiem
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 08:46:43 AM

Hola Wolven, what time zone are you? I'm in Australia so this is likely a weekend match I would say.

I am GMT, but I am not working for the next few days so can easily try to meet you at a time of your convenience, if you wanted to try a weekday match.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 01:49:42 PM

That may very well work. How does 13 hours from the time of this post sound? Either today or tomorrow?
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 03:18:43 PM

Rats played Orcs and the result was a close game that was saved by the magical powers of being able to string a few D6 rolls together.

Rats received and made a running play over about three turns that ended in a score for them. It also took a Black Orc off the pitch which was nice. The Orcs pushed back but couldn't equalise before half time. There was a sequence of failed Orc catches and botched Skaven pickups that contributed to that too.

in the second half, the Orcs tried to cage up and push through the lines but got tangled up in Stormvermin and Rat Ogres. The ball was loose on and off for a while as Orcs and Rats took turns in picking it up and getting knocked over again. Eventually the ball went out of bounds and the crowd threw it back in to the middle of the Skaven half, my Sure hands Thrower scampered over and fluffed the pickup then an Orc  got to it and made the GfI required to even the score with three turns left. The Skaven went for some bullshit and pushed a lot of rats downfield hoping that there might be a throwing play, the Orcs marked them but I managed to make a run and handoff to a marked Gutter Runner who then easily dodged away to put the Skaven ahead again with one turn each remaining. The Orcs pushed some Skaven around, the Skaven blitzed a Black Orc in retaliation and that was that.

swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 10:55:28 PM

Ironically my best game this season... Which shows how awful this season has been for me :(

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: October 07, 2014, 03:58:42 AM

Teleku - As we failed to meet up yesterday (Monday) evening, how does Wednesday evening sound? Are you UK based too?

Drogg - are you confused as to match-ups or is it me?
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #17 on: October 07, 2014, 04:03:57 AM

Teleku - As we failed to meet up yesterday (Monday) evening, how does Wednesday evening sound? Are you UK based too?

Drogg - are you confused as to match-ups or is it me?

You are playing Drogg in this match-day, Teleku is playing Satael.

Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: October 07, 2014, 04:34:07 AM

So Satael, when do you want to play?   awesome, for real

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: October 07, 2014, 06:38:35 AM

hi monty!

this weekend has been hectic but i should be able to make time this week.  GMT-8/PST, available after 6 PM generally or can take a lunch break when it's convenient for you during the day.

Drogg - as I was confuzzled and am playing you, let's see what we can sort.

I am free this evening (Tuesday) from 18:00 to 21:00 UK time (GMT), and the same tomorrow (Wednesday) and Friday.
As you are 8 hours behind, I may be able to squeeze in a game early Thursday  (say 07:30 UK time .. so 23:30 Wednesday your time) if that suits you better. I can alternatively do this Friday same time.
I am away this weekend.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: October 07, 2014, 08:04:06 AM

I'm euro so it's probably going to be the weekend (I have it pretty much free).
Wolvens Requiem
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: October 07, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

That may very well work. How does 13 hours from the time of this post sound? Either today or tomorrow?

Ack sorry didn't see this.

I'll be online in 8 hours if you are available. If not I can do the same the day after.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: October 08, 2014, 12:11:39 AM

I'm a non-Euro living in this strange land, so it should actually be pretty easy.  I'm busy tonight, but thursday night should be good if you are available.

-Stephen Colbert
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: October 08, 2014, 01:33:04 AM

Ack sorry didn't see this.

I'll be online in 8 hours if you are available. If not I can do the same the day after.

I'm be around!
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #24 on: October 08, 2014, 02:21:54 AM

I'm a non-Euro living in this strange land, so it should actually be pretty easy.  I'm busy tonight, but thursday night should be good if you are available.

I'll do my best  awesome, for real
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #25 on: October 08, 2014, 03:12:59 AM

What is your steam name wolvens? I can't see yea.
Wolvens Requiem
Terracotta Army

Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 03:31:53 AM

Wolvens Requiem, I sent you a friend request but didn't get a response yet.
Teleku
Terracotta Army

Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 03:37:12 AM

When the fuck did steam implement the rule where you had to be friends with somebody before being able to message them?  Before, if you were just in the same group, you could message each other.  It’s really messing up communications this season.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:29:50 AM by Teleku »

-Stephen Colbert
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014, 04:51:07 AM

CHAOS BALL

With not that many injured...

« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 04:55:30 AM by lamaros »
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #29 on: October 08, 2014, 08:06:40 AM

hi monty!

Drogg - as I was confuzzled and am playing you, let's see what we can sort.

I am free this evening (Tuesday) from 18:00 to 21:00 UK time (GMT), and the same tomorrow (Wednesday) and Friday.
As you are 8 hours behind, I may be able to squeeze in a game early Thursday  (say 07:30 UK time .. so 23:30 Wednesday your time) if that suits you better. I can alternatively do this Friday same time.
I am away this weekend.
no worries - sorry i missed you yesterday; i forgot to check and see if you had gotten back.  let's try for 07:30/23:30 tonight/tomorrow?  if we can't make that work, i can probably manage friday/thursday.
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #30 on: October 08, 2014, 10:52:37 AM

let's try for 07:30/23:30 tonight/tomorrow? 
[/quote]

Drogg - Will do - I will endeavour to be online in 12.5 hours from now!
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #31 on: October 08, 2014, 11:02:30 AM

let's try for 07:30/23:30 tonight/tomorrow? 

Drogg - Will do - I will endeavour to be online in 12.5 hours from now!
[/quote]excellent - will look for you!  "robert" on steam.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #32 on: October 08, 2014, 04:08:08 PM

just informed i'm supposed to go out tonight, argh - sorry monty!  can we push to your friday AM my thursday PM?
avaia
Terracotta Army

Reply #33 on: October 08, 2014, 09:38:40 PM

Megrim, when can you wash the sand out of your vagina and play?
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #34 on: October 08, 2014, 10:47:44 PM

just informed i'm supposed to go out tonight, argh - sorry monty!  can we push to your friday AM my thursday PM?

Sure. see you then.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: F13 Season 9 Day 6  
Jump to: