Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:03:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 5 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 5  (Read 20122 times)
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 22, 2014, 03:47:43 PM

Sure.  Give me the exact times you want, and I can make sure I'm ready at that time.
let's say thursday 12 PM PST?
swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: September 22, 2014, 10:55:22 PM

What's your steam name? I see no Montys or Snuffleorcs on the f13 bloodbowl group.

Not sure, as don't always use steam. Probably either snuffleorc or mcsnaga

There's an F13 group you can join on steam, makes it easier to find your opponent.

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 05:56:42 AM

The F13 Bloodbowlers group appears to be by invite only (unless that's the wrong group)
My steam ID is: mcsnaga
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #38 on: September 23, 2014, 06:07:43 AM

The F13 Bloodbowlers group appears to be by invite only (unless that's the wrong group)
I tried searching for you and couldn't find you - no results for that name in Steam search. Add me as a friend (IainC or Mananog) and I'll add you to the group.

- And in stranger Iains, even Death may die -

SerialForeigner Photography.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 02:23:13 PM

Your display name isn't necessarily the name people will need to invite you; it might be best to post your actual profile URL so people can find you.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: September 23, 2014, 02:44:40 PM

Anyway, I'll be around tomorrow night  - let me know what time is good.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #41 on: September 23, 2014, 03:08:32 PM

Sure.  Give me the exact times you want, and I can make sure I'm ready at that time.
Should work for me.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 04:38:04 AM

Anyway, I'll be around tomorrow night  - let me know what time is good.

I can't do tonight, nor tomorrow. Should be able to do Friday evening.
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: September 24, 2014, 11:40:20 PM

Should work for me.
Sounds good -- see you in roughly 12 hours!
drogg
Terracotta Army

Reply #44 on: September 25, 2014, 01:18:43 PM

teleku falls to the might of khorne in a 2-1 mondo nufflefucking.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #45 on: September 26, 2014, 04:07:34 AM

It looks surprisingly bloodless for a match where the Wood Elves only scored once.

Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #46 on: September 26, 2014, 04:39:25 AM

I lost three guys to injuries and several more knocked out!  In the first half!

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #47 on: September 26, 2014, 05:32:26 AM

Then I guess the stats are wrong because it says above the Hippies suffered two injuries and no KOs.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: September 26, 2014, 08:44:49 AM

That statistic doesn't count self inflicted wounds from dodging, GFIing, rocks it might even exclude attacker down rolls and wizards - not sure.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #49 on: September 26, 2014, 09:40:03 AM

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mcsnaga is the URL to find me on Steam -
Eldaec - I am available most of this evening.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: September 26, 2014, 12:27:31 PM

Can't do this evening or tomorrow morning, should be online after that.

Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: September 26, 2014, 02:28:58 PM

I am not 100% sure I can make this work this weekend; I may have to take the loss. Stuff is Going On at work.

swiftblade
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: September 26, 2014, 11:18:25 PM

I am not 100% sure I can make this work this weekend; I may have to take the loss. Stuff is Going On at work.

Ingmar,

Well, I wasn't able to make it during the week, so you shouldn't be punished for that. Frankly, I've lost this league anyway, I'm only playing because I'm not a rage quitter :)

If we can't play each other then the normal rule is a draw I believe.

You don't stop playing games when you get old, you get old when you stop playing games.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #53 on: September 27, 2014, 07:17:03 AM

Sir T!  Accept my friend request and look at your private messages.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #54 on: September 28, 2014, 06:18:19 AM

Sorry Ruvault, I had to make an unexpected journey this weekend so I havent been at my computer, and it looks like I wont be at my computer till much later on, and I have to go on a trip tomorrow as well. I should be avalible tonight late my (uk) time and tomorrow evening I'll accept your friend invite and try and get this game done. If we cant I'm happy to concede this one.

Hic sunt dracones.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: September 28, 2014, 09:06:51 AM

Sent a friend invite, online most of this afternoon/evening message me whenever you're available.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: September 28, 2014, 02:50:08 PM

Sent a friend invite, online most of this afternoon/evening message me whenever you're available.

Looks like there are still 3 games outstanding, no sure if the day is going to get extended, but in case it is, can we set a specific time on Tuesday? I'm unlikely to be able to play tomorrow.

Monty
Terracotta Army

Reply #57 on: September 28, 2014, 04:37:02 PM

Looks like there are still 3 games outstanding, no sure if the day is going to get extended, but in case it is, can we set a specific time on Tuesday? I'm unlikely to be able to play tomorrow.

Sorry - was out today watching the NFL game at Wembley.
Also out on Tuesday (though have 17:30 to 19:00 free - UK time), and have Monday evening free.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 02:44:31 AM by Monty »
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #58 on: September 29, 2014, 03:45:48 AM

I'm going to move the day on tonight (roughly 7 hours or so from the time of this message). If games are going to be played tonight then I'll hold off until tomorrow to do that.If they aren't going to get played tonight then they'll be awarded as a draw. Deadline was yesterday and there were 9 days with two weekends to arrange matches.

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #59 on: September 29, 2014, 06:33:42 AM

Fair enough.

Monty/snuffleorc , if for whatever reason the day has not rolled on, I'll be online at 17.30 tuesday.

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #60 on: September 29, 2014, 07:13:55 AM

I'm available at any time between now and when the day rolls on like I was during the weekend.  I'd love to get this game played.

"For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I have good luck and write better than I can." - Ernest Hemingway
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Reply #61 on: September 29, 2014, 09:12:15 AM

Ingmar,

Well, I wasn't able to make it during the week, so you shouldn't be punished for that. Frankly, I've lost this league anyway, I'm only playing because I'm not a rage quitter :)

If we can't play each other then the normal rule is a draw I believe.

OK. Sorry! This giant divestiture project is really eating all my time the last few days. Hopefully next game day won't be as bad.

Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #62 on: September 29, 2014, 12:11:17 PM

Sir T and I are scheduled to play our match in about two hours!  Please hold on the draw.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #63 on: September 29, 2014, 12:12:55 PM

Guys I'm sorry for the delays. Due to an extraordinary series of circumstances I've found myself having to move house, confirmed today. So things have been utterly crazy. Anyway I should be getting my game going in about 2 hours from now.

Hic sunt dracones.
IainC
Developers

Wargaming.net

Reply #64 on: September 29, 2014, 12:31:13 PM

Ok, I'll move the day forwards tomorrow then. If the Eldaec v Snuffleorc game happens tomorrow evening then only the Ingmar v Ericswiftblade game will be forfeited.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #65 on: September 29, 2014, 02:54:51 PM

Jruvalt had a lot of fun this game. My star players were out of the game on turn 2 and he forced me to make him score a touchdown for him by having one of my linemen to charge him and push him over the touchdown.

Dont ask me what happened on turn 2. I was reading a book while my elves got butchered. Heah I'm posting this before the game is over in between me looking at the screen and seeing even more elves in the dirt and in the dugout.

*edit* I got a level up on one of my elves but one is out with a fractured leg (meaning he will be fired probably) and my sole remaining wardancer is out for the next game.

And lets dance to the masochism tango!!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:15:12 PM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
Ruvaldt
Terracotta Army

Goat Variations

Reply #66 on: September 29, 2014, 04:12:15 PM

Ex-Presidents 3 - 0 Kawaii High

Sir T started with over a million in endorsements, but I managed to knock his two star players out by turn two.  In fact, over the course of the first half I think I KOd six players but only injured two while scoring 1 TD.  In the second half I continued to KO four more elves while scoring a TD and injuring one more.  Then after a little scrum I wrested control of the ball again and performed a hand off for a final TD to end the game.

It could've been a lot worse for Sir T.  The injury dice leaned heavily towards KOs, and he managed to severely injure my second best blocker who will sadly be absent for my next match against Ulysees.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #67 on: September 29, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

Yeah. I was a bit lucky on the ingury rolls to be fair.

Hic sunt dracones.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #68 on: September 30, 2014, 10:19:18 AM

Vermin : 5
Surfers : 0

Match was pretty tough on the surfers, who tried to play a bash game against the more developed vermin side. Even with Morg's help there wasn't really enough Block going on.

The vermin kicker reached level 4, and Sir Chevington (blitzer) reached level 2. I believe the Surfers have a GR on miss next game.

Scum Sewer Surfers | 0 - 5 | Ermine Vermin

Teams
Scum Sewer SurfersErmine Vermin
Race : SkavenSkaven
TV : 11801900
Treasury : 20000300000
Rerolls : 23
Apothecary : 11
Fan Factor : 114
Cheerleaders : 10

Match Report
Scum Sewer SurfersErmine Vermin
Score : 05
Touchdowns inflicted : 05
Touchdowns sustained : 50
Passes : 12
Catches : 12
Interceptions : 00
Knockdowns inflicted : 810
KOs inflicted : 14
Injuries inflicted : 02
Deaths inflicted : 00
Tackles inflicted : 31
Yards gained passing : 88
Yards gained running : 30122
Ball Possession (%) : 3839
Own occupation: 7524
Opponent occupation : 2475
Note of the match: 14/20
Spectators: 30000

Dodges
Vermin : 18/24
Surfers : 11/16

Blocks
Vermin : 16/32
Surfers : 25/48

GFI
Vermin : 10/14
Surfers : 1/3

Pickups
Vermin : 5/7
Surfers : 6/11
I think this one really hurt Snuffleorc, we had rain the whole match so pickups were -1, and there seemed to be a lot of AGI 3 pickups from the surfers.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:29:50 AM by eldaec »

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #69 on: September 30, 2014, 10:21:05 AM

And thanks for waiting everyone.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Blood Bowl Bullshit  |  Topic: f13 Season 9 Day 5  
Jump to: