Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:30:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Amazon Originals 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Amazon Originals  (Read 1086 times)
schild
Administrator

on: September 15, 2014, 04:51:13 PM

Figured this may as well get a catchall thread since there's like 6 every season now. Of these, the only one I haven't watched is the Ron Perlman one, but I fully intend to. Here was the feedback I gave Amazon on the others:

A lot of this round of pilots is purely masturbatory drama crap. Soderbergh is trying too hard to be an every-man Bret Easton Ellis and I'm not sure why anyone would want that. Hysteria's pilot wasn't a pilot. It didn't actually give a snapshot of what a season would be like so I'm not even sure what's going on. The premise, however, is dreadful. Jay Chandrasekhar wasn't really stretching the boundaries of what he's capable of - Modern Family with mostly childless people worried about getting old and making dick jokes isn't exactly his best work.

The Cosmopolitans was just trash. It's like Vicky Christina Barcelona gave birth to an autistic child. That child is The Cosmopolitans.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Amazon Originals  
Jump to: