Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:22:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Brain Storm (Armor Games) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Brain Storm (Armor Games)  (Read 3897 times)
Maven
Terracotta Army

on: July 27, 2014, 10:01:53 PM

New Travian style game where you have thirty days to explore, amass resources, fight other players, and complete the Oracle Project. The central gimmick is that it also operates as a trivia game to boost production and 'master knowledge'. It also limits Alliance sizes to ten players.

I thought it was worth a spin.
Maven
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 03:33:29 PM

The more I play, the more I get into it. The trivia challenges are interesting -- I'm genuinely satisfied with the difficulty level. In order to successfully attack other players, you have to answer their trivia questions correctly rather than have a battle determined by numerical outcomes.

Sure, there is an advantage to long-term players knowing the answers already and colluding, but given the nature of the game, its far more inviting than other games of this genre.
Maven
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 12:54:33 PM

A new game, Da Vinci 2, started up for anyone that wants to give it a spin.

Gratuitous friend referral link!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Browser-Based Titles  |  Topic: Brain Storm (Armor Games)  
Jump to: