Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 01:42:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law  (Read 3246 times)
Brofellos
Terracotta Army

on: July 23, 2014, 07:58:35 AM

So this show is old, but I just discovered you can watch a bunch of episodes on Adult Swim's website and it's super iPad compatible.

http://video.adultswim.com/harvey-birdman-attorney-at-law/

This is my favorite TV show.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 10:49:49 AM

Didya... get that thing I sent ya?

Yeah, they've been running an ad on AS saying they put up all the old shows again.  They were up for YEARS and then corporate forced them to come down.  There's an amusing line in the commercial that says something like, "Around 2009 we declared the internet is dead, long live TV" in reference.

Turner execs have a history of being unable to wrap their mind around the internet and thinking it's a bad thing. So that they're back at all is the surprise.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2011/01/turner-ceo-says-heavy-web-exposure-made-company-lose-interest-in-reruns-of-modern-family.html
http://www.adweek.com/internet-week-blog/turner-digital-exec-takes-swipe-hulu-132323

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 11:38:19 AM

I think I loved Sealab more than this, but it's a near thing.

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Brofellos
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 11:55:48 AM

You're one thorough hippo!
MahrinSkel
Terracotta Army

When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was bullshit!

Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 11:56:35 AM

Yeah, they've been running an ad on AS saying they put up all the old shows again.  They were up for YEARS and then corporate forced them to come down.  There's an amusing line in the commercial that says something like, "Around 2009 we declared the internet is dead, long live TV" in reference.

Turner execs have a history of being unable to wrap their mind around the internet and thinking it's a bad thing. So that they're back at all is the surprise.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2011/01/turner-ceo-says-heavy-web-exposure-made-company-lose-interest-in-reruns-of-modern-family.html
http://www.adweek.com/internet-week-blog/turner-digital-exec-takes-swipe-hulu-132323
In other news, the head of the Buggy Whip Manufacturers of America questioned the wisdom of paving roads. "This whole thing of horseless carriages just doesn't work for us, do you have any idea how hard it is on horses to pull a wagon on a paved surface?  When this whole internal combustion fad goes away, we're going to be stuck with these hard roads.  Imagine trying to get your cabriolet up an icy hill!"

--Dave

--Signature Unclear
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 12:43:10 PM

Miiiiiiind taking!

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 02:00:37 PM

OoooooooEEEEEEEEEooooooooo.

I've met Gary Cole more than a couple of times, the first thing I ever said to him was, "Did you get that thing I sent ya?"

He doesn't exactly hate me, but it's a close thing.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 08:21:02 PM

Harvey Birdman is pure genius, eclipsed only by Frisky Dingo and Archer.

SUPER VOLT!

Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 09:13:10 AM

This and Sealab 2021 were the shit.  Hell, who remembers Space Ghost: Coast to Coast? 

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 01:16:12 PM

Who doesn't?

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 11:07:26 AM

Harvey and Sealab were great but The Brak Show was what tickled my demented fancy. I love really stupid shit and that was pretty much all TBS was.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law  
Jump to: