Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:11:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: "I'm Going to Disney World!" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "I'm Going to Disney World!"  (Read 17835 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #35 on: May 27, 2014, 10:49:17 PM

Yep, the World Showcase restaurants don't play by the rules of the other restaurants and they tend to take real reservations.  The restaurant in Morocco is fantastic, if you can't get into France; I like the Morocco area just as a place to wander around.  Mexico is great simply due to the decor, so you can just ride the ride and not bother with the food if you don't want to eat there.  Also, you can always go into the pastry shop in France.

I haven't eaten at the big restaurant in Japan, but the noodle hut is cute and has good food, if you like that sort of thing.

I seem to have a fixation on the food.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #36 on: May 27, 2014, 11:07:40 PM

I seem to have a fixation on the food.

Good post/avatar synergy.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: May 29, 2014, 07:33:29 AM

I recommend doing the Epcot drinking game.

Drinking around the world is a good time. The Kim Possible game was also good to mix with this. It's amazing some of the stuff they built into each pavilion.

Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #38 on: May 29, 2014, 08:03:38 AM

This thread needs this:

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #39 on: May 29, 2014, 10:49:28 AM

Yeah. awesome, for real

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: "I'm Going to Disney World!"  
Jump to: