Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:39:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Statistics Reset and Achievements (Tuesday, March 18th 2014) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Statistics Reset and Achievements (Tuesday, March 18th 2014)  (Read 6843 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: March 16, 2014, 05:49:11 PM

STATISTICS RESET AND ACHIEVEMENTS

We are excited to announce that the Achievement system for MechWarrior Online will be available in our next update currently scheduled for March 18th!

Achievements are a way to track specific accomplishments when playing the game such as, destroying a certain number of components, amassing kill assists in each weight class and various single game challenging feats! Get three kills in a single match? Hat Trick! Lose 5 components, do top damage and survive the match? You’re Liquid Metal!

A full list of Achievements and how to get them will be available in the MechWarrior Online game client on March 18 when you will begin accumulating them automatically. Your progress will be tracked in the game client.

To accommodate the new Achievement system, all player gameplay stats will be reset on March 18th. All current gameplay stats will be archived and will remain available to players in a historical view available on the website in the near future.

The stats that are being wiped are match play related. Kills, deaths, wins, losses, C-Bills/match, XP/match, kill assists, spot assists, etc. are some examples.

What will NOT be wiped are player’s current XP balance, GXP balance, C-Bill balance, Mech Trees, Pilot Trees, Inventory, Mechs/Mech Bays and ELO.

We look forward to seeing your progression through these achievements and the future additions to this exciting new feature!

HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 08:29:54 PM

How's that Community Warfare coming along?  awesome, for real

Goreschach
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 08:34:09 PM

I take it you haven't been visiting the forums.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 12:59:33 AM

Community Warfare is supposedly 50% complete, which means probably 5%. First parts of it should see the light by the end of 2014.  why so serious?

eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 02:19:53 PM

I don't think I've played this since the start of 2014, abd this won't cause me to do so. That said, achievements and badge whoring mechanics are a more important development to the game MWO actually is than community warfare ever could be.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Statistics Reset and Achievements (Tuesday, March 18th 2014)  
Jump to: