Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 11:15:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2014 College Football 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2014 College Football  (Read 78187 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #315 on: January 15, 2015, 02:57:36 PM

Poor OSU.  Ours will once again be Anu Solomon v. a bunch of guys you really don't want in the game. Our backups get progressively better at running and progressively worse at passing. Then again, we're thankful to just be somewhat relevant.

At least we get Scooby Wright for another year.  Teams are just going to scheme him into irrelevance, however.  Can't wait for the Pac 12 south meatgrinder.  CAN WE AT LEAST BEAT USC THIS YEAR?

-Rasix
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #316 on: January 15, 2015, 03:19:21 PM

Georgia has a great recruiting class and no defined QB. So  why so serious?

Also, it's obvious to me somebody talked this kid out of going pro. He was set to do it, then moved the thing back, then back again, then said nah.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Triforcer
Terracotta Army

Reply #317 on: January 15, 2015, 07:08:06 PM

Georgia has a great recruiting class and no defined QB. So  why so serious?

Also, it's obvious to me somebody talked this kid out of going pro. He was set to do it, then moved the thing back, then back again, then said nah.

I bet the boosters ponied up at least the nfl minimum.

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #318 on: August 04, 2015, 01:17:14 PM

We went to eat today at the stadium since my parents were in town.  On the way out, a guy on a golf cart asks my son (who was in a UofA jersey and hat), if he'd like to go onto the field.  Turns out it's the offensive coordinator.  My son got to go out the field, meet the starting QB and running back, and hang out in the locker and weight room.  I think my dad and I were grinning even more than my son, who was a bit overwhelmed by it all.

-Rasix
WayAbvPar

Reply #319 on: August 04, 2015, 01:42:01 PM

That is pretty goddamned awesome. It takes very little effort on their part, and it creates lifelong fans and good will. Win/Win.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2014 College Football  
Jump to: