Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:23:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Rake 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rake  (Read 1395 times)
Shannow
Terracotta Army

on: January 24, 2014, 06:15:37 AM

Anyone watch this last night? I wanted to enjoy it but as one review put it, its a show scared of it's own anti-hero.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 12:02:09 PM

It needs to embrace its reluctant Archer-ness.

I have never played WoW.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 07:59:52 AM

I saw this the other night.  It really made me laugh!  "Where in my body would you like to put your wand, Harry?"   We should all practice saying insultingly funny things to people as elevator doors are closing.  I think some of you could turn that into an art form.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
MediumHigh
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 08:37:24 AM

Anyone watch this last night? I wanted to enjoy it but as one review put it, its a show scared of it's own anti-hero.

I think that's mostly because its on network t.v.
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 03:52:21 PM

Are you aware you're watching a tepid US remake of an Australian show? http://youtu.be/WkvXWOJZZpM
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 07:47:27 AM

I saw the 2010 episodes last time I was in London (I think it was 2010) and I loved it but I couldn't get the next two years.  I just found that I can get them now since the 2014 episodes have started or are starting.  Maybe.  It seems like nearly everything somewhat good is a remake of something British, Aussie or Canadian.  Canada is really making some good stuff lately.  I like the main character in the US series, although I think he's better off without all the wives.  I've seen the Australian guy in a few other things but he was best in Rake... he has an awesome angry face.  He's a bit edgier than the American, too.  Sorry for not dropping names but I can't remember them off hand.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 11, 2014, 09:23:37 AM

Are you aware you're watching a tepid US remake of an Australian show? http://youtu.be/WkvXWOJZZpM

I am ashamed.  Facepalm

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Rake  
Jump to: