Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:01:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "It took us almost two hours to get the nut out." 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "It took us almost two hours to get the nut out."  (Read 1352 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: March 02, 2005, 01:19:01 PM

Quote from: mid-day.com
Get this off my penis!
   By: Vinod Kumar Menon
   March 2, 2005

Raju Shetty’s (28) attempt to adopt an inventive method to enhance sexual pleasure landed him on the surgeon’s table yesterday.

Inspired by the fad of body piercing, the Pantnagar (Ghatkopar) resident substituted a ring with a metal nut and pushed it around his penis. Problem was, the metal stayed stubbornly stuck to his organ for over two hours.

After failing to remove the foreign body, an embarrassed Shetty decided to seek medical help and checked into the casualty ward of Rajawadi Hospital in the evening.

“I have never come across such a case in the last 12 years of my experience,” said Dr Bharati Karat, the on duty chief medical officer.

Karat said that Shetty was initially reluctant to reveal his ailment but later spoke of his situation to a male intern who examined him and came away shocked at his find.

“We decided to cut the nut, but the metal was too thick. The case was later referred to the surgeons,” said on duty assistant medical officer Dr Gopal Mahajan.

The surgeon said, “The nut was so tight that it caused a severe swelling on the organ due to which the blood supply to that part of the anatomy was stopped. It took us almost two hours to get the nut out. Had the patient delayed admission by few hours, we would have had to amputate the organ, as the affected area may have developed gangrene.”

Shetty told the doctors that he desired to prolong sexual pleasure and hence inserted the nut.

“This is a case of sexual perversion,” said Dr Mahajan. Another doctor said that while body piercing in delicate areas of the human anatomy had become a fad, the consequences could be alarming.

The matter was later handed over to the Pantnagar police, who visited the hospital to record Shetty’s statement.

“We wanted to know if someone else had inserted the metal or he had committed the act himself. We will register the matter in our station dairy,” said the on duty police constable.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 01:21:04 PM

That's alot of nuts!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: "It took us almost two hours to get the nut out."  
Jump to: