Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:56:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Castle Clash 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Castle Clash  (Read 2928 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: December 22, 2013, 08:25:28 AM

Anyone else playing?  Been casually popping on for 3 months, devs do a good job rolling out updates.

went ahead and created a guild, bat_country.  Oh, and its free, but micro transactions etc etc.  You do not have to p2w, but will need patience.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 08:11:37 AM

What's the difference between this and Clash of Clans?

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 01:34:38 PM

What's the difference between this and Clash of Clans?

very similar.  Has more game mechanics but chat interface isnt as good.  Also, the hero system is much more robust.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Castle Clash  
Jump to: