Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:28:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue #8: The Venetian Agenda 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Issue #8: The Venetian Agenda  (Read 8486 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: November 07, 2013, 08:40:32 AM

Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 10:09:51 AM

That looks really cool... the scenarios, I mean.  Adding more abilities seems a bit  swamp poop.  The game is already a bit bloated with choice to the point of easily overwhelming new players (and old people!)

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 09:00:47 PM

Awesome as always. I'm halfway to Panoptic Core too.

Soon.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Ginaz
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 10:43:18 PM

Holy shit, the new scenarios are hard as hell even on normal. ACK!  Theres no way I can do one on my own.  Too many enemies keep spawning and you have things that keep slowing your movement, you from getting to the survivors in time.  I guess this something thats intended for people with higher gear levels (mines all QL10 blues).
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 08:28:42 PM

Trying to come back after a year+ and Gods, is this game hard. I kind of like that, but I'm just not used to dying this much.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 09:52:06 PM

My experience - which keeps driving me away despite loving the atmosphere and story work - is that I almost never find a happy medium in TSW. Every combat is either faceroll-easy and boring or ball-bustingly hard and rage-inducing.

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 10:53:09 AM

The thing about the scenarios is they're supposed to be on the verge of unwinnable unless you think and play outside the box.

Having all blues isn't going to help, hell, having all purples I've found isn't the solution either. You've got to be ready to switch up your builds on the fly and take the changes it throws at you and work through them. I've only finished one scenario successfully solo so far and I was inches away from failing for the last half of it.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue #8: The Venetian Agenda  
Jump to: