Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:06:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Did they restore the druid to an acceptable class? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did they restore the druid to an acceptable class?  (Read 8739 times)
Epeenymous
Terracotta Army

on: September 20, 2013, 02:09:09 PM

I quit a couple years back due to Blizzard taking a huge dump on the druid class.  Now I know they do that to everyone except Rogues from time to time, but this last time pissed me off enough to where I quit and haven't gone back.   You guys probably get a lot of these types of threads on these boards, but I just want to know out of curiosity has the druid been restored to a decent class?
Mithas
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 02:11:30 PM

That's kind of a broad question. DPS, healing, or tank? Raiding or PVP?

I've played a druid forever but I'm probably not the best person to ask about raiding. I played mostly feral dps and I always thought the rotation was easy and the dps was decent.
Epeenymous
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 02:14:30 PM

I played feral, as well, but back when WOTLK came out, they screwed it all up and I kept getting owned by Death Knights and ret pallys.  Can feral druids hold their own in pvp again?  Or are they still a subclass for pvp?
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 02:45:15 PM

Are you asking about Feral or Guardian?

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Fordel
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 02:46:50 PM

Moonkin obviously!  why so serious?

and the gate is like I TOO AM CAPABLE OF SPEECH
Mithas
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 03:00:40 PM

Well I suck as feral in pvp. Could just be me though.
Epeenymous
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 20, 2013, 03:11:22 PM

For the Moonkin, are the Boomkins still a factor or have they been nerfed?
Epeenymous
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 03:13:46 PM

Well I suck as feral in pvp. Could just be me though.

Maybe, but they definitely took a big dump on feral pvp when I was still playing.  I had a twinked out druid that I loved to use in battlegrounds, but then the deathknights came and it was all over.  Have they created anymore legendary classes (or whatever the DKs are), yet? 
Mithas
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 05:05:55 PM

DKs aren't as over the top as they were in LK. No more legendary classes yet. Monk is pretty fun and the xp boost helps.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Topic: Did they restore the druid to an acceptable class?  
Jump to: