Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:25:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Bat Country SG ... Still there 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country SG ... Still there  (Read 2162 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: March 01, 2005, 08:47:26 AM

So the Bat Country SG is still in place on Victory, even though I'm the only member who has logged in with their BC character in quite a while. If you have a new character on Victory who wants some tagging, email me in-game with that character's name. I'm usually on weekdays between 12 and 1 pm CST, and I can be on later at night if anyone needs an invite or wants to get some action on. I'm playing as Whipcrack on Victory still.

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 08:53:28 AM

So is the Morlocks SG. Can't join BC with Cosmic, he's the leader of the Morlocks. It's been 3 months since anyone besides me has logged in, according to the SG window.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 09:05:20 AM

My Signe character isn't in the Bat Country SG anymore... I suppose because I had cancelled my account.  I try to join the chatbeta Batnet everytime I log in, but the beta is always offline.  Stupid beta.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 11:05:55 AM

I think my current main is tagged, but I could use it for Panther Inferno (if he's not) and for Barrister (my new lowbie scrapper).

When do you normally play, Haem?  Or are you like me and log in sporadically?  Ok, so sporadically for me has been a couple of months, but I just ran a mission the other day and now have a taste for whuppin on the bad guys again....

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 11:07:10 AM

I'm usually on weekdays between 12 and 1 pm CST, and can be on at other times at night if needed. Best bet if you can't make the lunch hour is email me ingame and set up a time.

CmdrSlack
Contributor

Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 11:08:31 AM

Since I am not currently doing enough business to justify the expense of an office (where I'd have a game-worthy machine anyway), I am generally home during the lunch hour.  I'll catch you tomorrow.

EDIT -- Home office FTW!

I traded in my fun blog for several legal blogs. Or, "blawgs," as the cutesy attorney blawgosphere likes to call 'em.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Bat Country SG ... Still there  
Jump to: