Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 06:35:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Project 99 Red - Classic/Kunark PVP EQ emulator 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Project 99 Red - Classic/Kunark PVP EQ emulator  (Read 2440 times)
celebron
Terracotta Army

on: August 07, 2013, 09:46:09 PM

Hey

Since the server is getting revitalized somewhat im trying to get more people to join us.

The devs recently boosted xp to 200% the rate of classic to help people reach the higher brackets were more of the pvp action and raiding scene is.

You need the titanium client and sign up at http://www.eqemulator.org/ and then in the control panel activate one of the 3 accounts thats linked to your EQemulator login

Ill help new people with starter money, ports, and the occasional buffout (Name is Ecoli in-game)

Hope to see you there!
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 10:05:25 AM

EQ1 is free to play with a lot more quality of life improvements and a lot less cock-punching corpse-dragging stupidity. Why the fuck would anyone want to relive that era?

Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 10:15:23 AM

No.

-Rasix
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 10:27:44 AM

EQ1 is free to play with a lot more quality of life improvements and a lot less cock-punching corpse-dragging stupidity. Why the fuck would anyone want to relive that era?

Hell levels and de-leveling on death.  Camp checks and corpse runs are a plus. 

Oh... don't forget waiting 24hrs for that Bootstrutter fuckhead!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 10:31:41 AM

Some people like being kicked in the nuts. /shrug.

I file them in the, "can't achieve things in life, so here i am" bin.  But I'm an asshole like that.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
celebron
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 05:31:46 PM

Some people like being kicked in the nuts. /shrug.

I file them in the, "can't achieve things in life, so here i am" bin.  But I'm an asshole like that.

Yeah id archive that in the "Yet another asshole" bin

I play it because its fun, and i dont like disney-fied MMOs these days. I like having something on the line that creates tension in my gaming.

Only MMO that interests me in the slightest is world of darkness by CCP and thats probably years away

To each his own i guess, to me modern MMOs are like DnD GMs that throw magic items around like popcorn and another GM that makes a campain where when you find a magic item its like FUCK YEAH
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 05:34:22 PM by celebron »
raydeen
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 01:41:58 AM

I'd be interested if the 'race war' Zek rules were in place. I sucked at PVP but I liked the three team aspect of it all.

I was drinking when I wrote this, so sue me if it goes astray.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Project 99 Red - Classic/Kunark PVP EQ emulator  
Jump to: