Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:07:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Random USA Shows 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Random USA Shows  (Read 1963 times)
Viin
Terracotta Army

on: July 25, 2013, 09:33:36 PM

Discuss here: Necessary Roughness, Franklin & Bash, Royal Pains, etc etc - most don't deserve their own thread (except Burn Notice and Psyche) but are entertaining.

TK's gf in Necessary Roughness this season is super hot.

- Viin
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 09:46:02 PM

She's also Cray.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Khaldun
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 05:26:17 PM

She looks in that shot like the love child of Hermione and Dennis Quaid.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 04:50:57 AM

Sirens is pretty good for light entertainment.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 05:06:33 AM

Sirens has been full of some of the most uncomfortable laughs I've had in a while.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 05:19:47 AM

Horses...

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: April 11, 2014, 05:40:57 AM

Sirens has been full of some of the most uncomfortable laughs I've had in a while.

The British show was utterly awesome.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
jgsugden
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: April 11, 2014, 08:49:09 AM

Monk and early seasons of Burn Notice were good, but USA is entirely off my radar now.  I've heard good things about Suits and Sirens, but have not watched them.  If you were going to limit yourself to 15 shows a year, would either of those (or any other USA show) make the cut?

2020 will be the year I gave up all hope.
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #8 on: April 11, 2014, 08:50:31 AM

I can't speak to Sirens but Suits just isn't very clever or good. It thinks it is and apparently fools some people but even though the premise is something I could enjoy the execution was just fuckawful.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: April 11, 2014, 08:52:26 AM

But the long black haired paralegal is still smoking hot, right ?

So there's that.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: April 11, 2014, 09:22:23 AM

I can't speak to Sirens but Suits just isn't very clever or good. It thinks it is and apparently fools some people but even though the premise is something I could enjoy the execution was just fuckawful.

I am sort of one of these people, however I realize that the plots are absolutely fucking awful and just watch it for the trashy soap that it really is. Oh and the hot redhead.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Random USA Shows  
Jump to: