Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:27:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue #7: A Dream to Kill 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Issue #7: A Dream to Kill  (Read 9314 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: July 01, 2013, 05:36:05 AM

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 06:15:34 AM by Falconeer »

Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 02:55:30 PM

This begins the buildup to Tokyo and the corruption of Agartha. Looking forward to it.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 06:14:22 AM

Nevermore
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 07:56:38 AM

This begins the buildup to Tokyo and the corruption of Agartha. Looking forward to it.

Is it being corrupted by an Old God?  why so serious?

Over and out.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 09:24:46 PM

Perhaps. One of the bits of gear you can get is called "Koschei's Medallion"

For the full impact of the name, read this.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Ingmar
Terracotta Army

Auto Assault Affectionado

Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 12:26:27 PM

I doubt they're going to lift Stross outright. Koschei is just a name from Slavic folklore:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koschei

The Transcendent One: AH... THE ROGUE CONSTRUCT.
Nordom: Sense of closure: imminent.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 01:46:53 PM

Oh, I know. But it would still be cool to have a reference thrown in. They're really quite aware in that sense. Like the conversation I overheard outside of Illuminati HQ the other day that started with, "Pitchfork said there's a really good underground noise scene here"

Plus, I just wanted to clue people in to that story because it's awesome.

That said,  I can't wait.

Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 11:47:18 PM

Issue #7 is amazing.

Definitely pumped for Tokyo and if I wasn't on the move I'd be back a lot more often
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue #7: A Dream to Kill  
Jump to: