Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Supergroup for us guys 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Supergroup for us guys  (Read 4275 times)
DarkDryad
Terracotta Army

da hizzookup

on: April 09, 2004, 08:13:17 AM

We really need to register one and do some team missions. The one we did last night took forever but was a ball. Any Idea as to a name for this group?

BWL is funny tho.  It's like watching a Special Needs school take a field trip to a minefield.
Alluvian
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 08:44:09 AM

Leader of the group (the one who registers) has to be level 10.  Just FYI, and something you probably already knew.

Oh, speaking of teams, I went into Perez park with just me and one other level 7.  Man that was evil.  Don't take that place lightly.  Level 7 is the minimum and it is a group oriented area.  The scary thing is us two level 7s managed to do a few encounters.  I also had to revive twice though.  Poor blaster takes a BEATING when he opens up with AOE on 8 redcon mobs.  Gets worse when the controller can't hit the mobs with the stuns and then they start draining endurance.
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 09:15:47 AM

Starting a supergroup is pretty easy you just need level 10 then head to the city hall in galaxy city or atlas park. Heheh yes perez right at level 7 is nasty. The groups you fight are big and you start facing challanged built for groups of 3 or 4.

Always remember hazard zones are called that for a reason tread carefully when in them.

Oh it is a higher level zone I think you need level 21 to enter but I highly recommend folks visit dark astoria when they are able to. The zone is an homage to zombie and survival horror films including such places like Romero park.

Kaid
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 06:04:06 PM

Can we call our Supergroup "Emerson, Lake and Palmer"?

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 06:17:55 PM

I'm gonna register 'City of Villains' when I hit 10 tonight if everyone wants to join. I don't really care to lead as leading means nothing in this game. Yet. but I wanna take that name.

EDIT: Make that "The Jaded"
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 11:31:49 PM

It ended up being "Bat Country."

Thank you, Hunter S. Thompson.

WayAbvPar

Reply #6 on: April 12, 2004, 10:11:34 AM

Quote from: HaemishM
It ended up being "Bat Country."

Thank you, Hunter S. Thompson.

Ooh...I think you just gave me a great character idea. =)

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Supergroup for us guys  
Jump to: