Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:11:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: The Blacklist 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Blacklist  (Read 7712 times)
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: February 06, 2015, 01:45:15 PM

I liked the start of the back half of this season far more than I liked anything in the first half of this season - but I'm still at a point where I'd rather they closed shop and gave Spader a new show.  Can you imagine him on a show where something other than him was working right?
Yes, it's called Boston Legal.
I heard he carried that show by himself, too ... although I never watched it.  Is it really worth going back to watch?
According to schild's begging elsewhere, going back to watch it is not an easy thing. I've never seen it either and was curious, but it's not on Netflix.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Lakov_Sanite
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: February 06, 2015, 02:05:00 PM

Also a real waste of Perlman after such a big set up in the first episode.

~a horrific, dark simulacrum that glares balefully at us, with evil intent.
schild
Administrator

Reply #37 on: February 06, 2015, 04:00:30 PM

I liked the start of the back half of this season far more than I liked anything in the first half of this season - but I'm still at a point where I'd rather they closed shop and gave Spader a new show.  Can you imagine him on a show where something other than him was working right?
Yes, it's called Boston Legal.
I heard he carried that show by himself, too ... although I never watched it.  Is it really worth going back to watch?
No he didn't. Everyone on the show was absolutely perfect.
schild
Administrator

Reply #38 on: February 06, 2015, 04:00:55 PM

Also a real waste of Perlman after such a big set up in the first episode.
I don't know about that. He called him a side of beef. Which is basically the best thing ever said about Perlman.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: February 16, 2015, 07:07:16 AM

I can't get into the second season of this.  It's all over the place.  The only bonus is the new haircut she got makes me ignore her mental nose.

But the whole thing makes little or no sense.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: February 16, 2015, 08:31:19 AM

I can't get into the second season of this.  It's all over the place.  The only bonus is the new haircut she got makes me ignore her mental nose.

But the whole thing makes little or no sense.

It might be that they were not really counting on getting a second season and therefore had no solid overall arc for it written/thought out in time to really work into the scripts (not that the first season was that great either).
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: The Blacklist  
Jump to: