Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:54:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Get a whiff of Alan Cumming. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Get a whiff of Alan Cumming.  (Read 2202 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 25, 2005, 01:37:41 PM

Only $69.00

Quote from: Cumming - The Fragrance
What do you get when you cross an award winning actor (Alan Cumming), an award winning perfumer (Christopher Brosius), and an award winning creative director (Jason Schell)...

A new look at the classic world of men's fragrance: combining three distinct talents to bring you a scent that is all about Sex, Scotch, Cigars and Scotland.

A sexy, fun and mischievous fragrance with top notes of: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Scotch Pine, Whiskey. Core notes of: Cigar, Heather, Douglas Fir, Rubber. Base notes of: Leather, Highland Mud, Peat Fire & White Truffle.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 01:57:12 PM

What do you get when you cross an award winning actor (Alan Cumming), an award winning perfumer (Christopher Brosius), and an award winning creative director (Jason Schell)...

A gaggle of gay?

WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 02:28:13 PM

Get a whiff of Alan Cumming

I didn't even know he was breathing hard.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #3 on: February 25, 2005, 02:37:52 PM

A sexy, fun and mischievous fragrance with top notes of: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Scotch Pine, Whiskey. Core notes of: Cigar, Heather, Douglas Fir, Rubber. Base notes of: Leather, Highland Mud, Peat Fire & White Truffle.

I have no idea wtf any of that means.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 25, 2005, 02:42:22 PM

I dunno - but I think you smell like a binge weekend...

I'm sure the first thing I would want to do after a spray of it is shower.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #5 on: February 25, 2005, 02:49:51 PM

I have no idea wtf any of that means.

It means a good time.  Especially if Heather is a 5'5 gymnast with a penchant for weed.

Edit: Damn you Furiously!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Get a whiff of Alan Cumming.  
Jump to: