Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:58:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Who was she again? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who was she again?  (Read 1124 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 25, 2005, 10:32:06 AM

Quote from: Celebrity Justice
'Downtown' Julie Brown Sues Reality Show for Leech Bath
February 24, 2005

Before participating in the ABC reality TV show, "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" "Downtown" Julie Brown said, "It's going to be an interesting eye opener to myself; hopefully a good experience."

But a good experience isn't exactly what Brown says she got. The former MTV VJ is suing the show's production company and ABC, which ran the show two years ago. According to the legal papers obtained by "CJ," Brown claims she suffered numerous bites and scarring from leeches, despite being told by the show's staff that the blood-sucking creatures posed no harm.

"I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!" featured 10 celebrities. In addition to Brown, the show included Melissa Rivers, Olympic champion Bruce Jenner and Jennifer Lopez's ex-husband, Cris Judd, all of them roughing it in the Australian outback and competing in outrageous challenges for a chance to become king or queen of the jungle.

In one of the challenges, Brown claims she had to get inside a tub full of leeches. That challenge is at the center of her lawsuit. She's suing for $500,000 dollars in damages.

But reality TV producer Brady Connolly says not only do contestants sign a fat stack of legal disclaimers, but participants have to know there's an inherent risk in competing in those kinds of shows.
Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 11:04:41 AM

So she's covered in round little leech bite scars?  I bet that's sexy.

I can just imagine her one night stands have to have suffered.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Who was she again?  
Jump to: