Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:14:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: FYI. 2 for 1 rune pages until April 5. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FYI. 2 for 1 rune pages until April 5.  (Read 5127 times)
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

on: March 29, 2013, 01:07:06 PM

Thought this might be interesting enough for some people to take advantage of.  Might not see if you're not currently playing or following any LoL news site.   

Bought 4 extra for the price of some extra RP I had laying around.   More than I'll ever need.  Now at least I can make some interesting champ specific pages.

-Rasix
Kail
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:59:52 PM

Off topic, but man, what the fuck is going on with this patch.

"Hey, guys, we had to extend maintenance for a long time, but things should be back to normal now.  Except now Karma's disabled.  Okay, now Leona is disabled too.  Also, ranked play is temporarily disabled.  Karma and ranked play are now re-enabled, but Thresh is disabled.  Zac is released, but he's disabled."  It's like April 1 three days early.

More on topic, I like this double rune page sale.  Weird coincidence that I was looking at buying a few new rune pages, too.
Goumindong
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 01:21:24 PM

Karma had a bugged interaction with muramana and her w. It was prociing every DoT tick which meant it was doing ~6x as much damage. Leona was crashing the game if she e'd to someone who used zhonya. Not sure about thresh and ZAC
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: FYI. 2 for 1 rune pages until April 5.  
Jump to: