Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:11:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Patch Stuff Here 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch Stuff Here  (Read 108446 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #210 on: November 04, 2014, 01:16:32 PM

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #211 on: November 18, 2014, 12:30:43 PM

PATCH NOTES, NOVEMBER 18th 2014.

- New map.

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #212 on: November 29, 2014, 03:37:14 AM

In a surprising move, they released a patch earlier than usual, which toned down the recent BAP buff, and inroduced the LokiHellbrnger for those who preordered it.

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #213 on: December 09, 2014, 03:52:25 AM

PATCH NOTES, DECEMBER 9th 2014.

PATCH #36
Upcoming Patch - Tuesday, December 9th @ 10AM – 1PM PDT
Patch Number: 1.3.354.0

Greetings MechWarriors!

Christmas is coming a little early to MechWarrior this year, and it's bringing along some big stompy 'Mechs!

This patch contains the King Crab reward ‘Mech and all the remaining Wave 2 Content for those with eligible pre-orders.

Have you picked your Faction Content yet? Head over to the Faction Content Selection page to make your selections!

Since we have moved up the release of all this content we are also making the King Crab and Mad Dog Standard variants vvailable for MC today. These ‘Mechs will be available for C-bills starting January 20th.

We are super excited to get this content in your hands early!

This patch also includeds some hit box adjustments, Quirks tuning, and some geometry fixes, so read on for details!

See you on the Battlefield!

The MechWarrior Team

Change Log

Content

New 'Mechs

- King Crab
- Gargoyle

New Skins

- Clan Skins are now available for purchase for all Clan Wave 2 'Mechs
- Ghost Bear
- Jade Falcon
- Smoke Jaguar
- Wolf
- New Cockpit Items
- Hanging Hanging Medallions are now available for purchase
- Clan Wolf Medallion
- Ghost Bear Medallion
- Jade Falcon Medallion
- Smoke Jaguar Medallion
- Mounted Clan War Horns are now available for purchase
- Clan Wolf War Horn
- Ghost Bear War Horn
- Jade Falcon War Horn
- Smoke Jaguar War Horn

Gameplay

- Quirk Update
- Myst Lynx, Nova and Summoner received 'Mech Quirks.
- Inner Sphere 'Mech Quirks (only Chassis with changes listed in PDF, Some listed variants did not receive changes)
- https://static.mwome...%20December.pdf

Bug Fixes

- Hit box adjustments for:
- Hellbringer
- Hunchback
- Ice Ferret
- Mad Dog
- Mist Lynx
- Spider
- Firestarter
- River City/River City Night: Statues have been removed to prevent players from getting stuck.
- Viridian Bog: Fixed ballistics from passing through the arthropod shells.
- Mad Dog: Fixed a graphical issue with the LRM 5 equipped at Low settings

Known Issues

- Polygon pattern for the Gargoyle 'Mech currently shows as blank. This will be addressed in the next patch.

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #214 on: December 18, 2014, 08:02:55 AM

New patch due out today. Changes in CW maps and queuing. Plus no more ERLLs on defenders dropship (thank fucking god)

PATCH #38

Upcoming Patch

In this patch you’ll find hot-fixes, gameplay fixes, performance improvements, and UI communication improvements. We know there are a few big issues out there, so we’ve addressed some of these in detail below.

BASE RUSHING

Base rush tactics, while they can be countered, are definitely not intended to be the only or best way to take a base. To deal with this, we've implemented two main changes.

The first is that players must now destroy three new small generators before gaining access to the Omega target – the orbital gun.  Until such time as the three mini generators are destroyed, the Omega target will have a protective door covering its internal generator.

The second is a series of map changes designed to provide more cover and protected pathways after breaching the gates. The intention is that we want to see more brawling taking place inside the gates, and even deep into the base, but with less base-rushing tactics.

TERRITORY MATCH STATUS BAR

When coming out of a match it can be difficult to see your attack progression. To make your actions more transparent we've changed how the territory match status bar shows territorial wins and losses.

In the territory status bar each one of the slots represents a territory which is fought over. On CW’s initial release, this bar would fill with red or stay blue, depending on the total territory lost or won at a given time; territories-per-slot were relative.

Now when you fight over a given territory, each slot is hard-set to the specific territory for which you've battled. The result is that you won’t see a curve of attack wins, but will see each of the 11 slots change depending on whether a territory was lost or held. This should better reflect the dynamic and multi-battle status of a planet.

We now display an attacker win percentage instead of the total number of attacker wins. This more accurately tells players when a planet will successfully flip; anything over 50% means it will flip at the end of the combat window.  

LOBBY ACTIVITY

Pending player activity is now displayed when in the matchmaking queue, so there is an indication of how many players are lined up looking to form a 12-person team. When there are fewer than 12 players, this pre-lobby window will indicate how close the matchmaker might be to creating a full 12-person strike team. The full team, with actual Pilot names, will still not display until a 12-person strike team is fully formed and in a lobby.

Due to the way matchmaking works for Community Warfare there may be many groups queued up to play, but the total players between the groups can't form a 12-person team. To help clarify this, our next step in the New Year will be to display the actual composition of the groups which are queued for a match. This will allow players to see on which planets they’re most likely to enter a match.

PLANET FINDER & PLAYER ACTIVITY

The planet finder now shows the total number of players fighting on a given planet, and splits the player numbers by attack or defense. If a player sees many people queued to attack, they will know that jumping into the defense queue should allow for a match to kick off sooner.

64 BIT CLIENT

In addition, we've included the option to run a 64-bit client. Please see our news post for more info.

See you out there!
- The MechWarrior Team

Change Log

Gameplay

- Players must now destroy three generators in order to gain access to the orbital defense gun (Omega target)
    - The hit points on the main Omega target have been reduced to compensate for the extra generators
    - The Omega target is now covered by a door
    - Certain locations in map have been tweaked to provide attackers with more cover when trying to penetrate the base
    - The match status indicator on the planet selection window now accurately reflects which territory was fought over
    - The total percentage of attackers wins is shown on the planet selection UI, over 51% or more will cause the planet to flip at the end of the combat cycle.
    - Players will now see match making activity in the lobby. Please note, due to how the match maker works, a number of different sized groups may be in queue at any given time; only when a full group of 12 can be formed will a match kick off.  Therefore it may be possible that you will see a full window of players yet the MM is not able to kick off a match.
    - The total number of attackers and defenders is now displayed in the planet search window
    - Waiting times for an auto-win are now 10 minutes - this was the only change quickly available that should help factions with lower populations try to keep up with the larger factions.
    - Loyalty points required per achievement have been increased – please note, players will not lose any achievement rank they have already unlocked
    - Sulfurous Rift performance improvements: the factory area should no longer dramatically decrease framerate
    - Replaced attacker DropShip 7 medium lasers to ERLLs.  Attacker dropships now have 12 ERLL's.
    - Removed defense DropShip ERLLs. Defense dropships now have just 7 medium lasers.
    - DropShips will only fire their weapons if they are in range to hit for maximum damage.

Bug Fixes

- Many areas where players could get stuck on Sulfurous Rift have been fixed
    - All Faction achievements now show the correct faction for which you’re gaining loyalty points
    - The 'Exchange XP' button is now clickable
    - Rewards no longer disappear when hitting “ready” on the planet info window
    - Conquest HUD progress bar is no longer smaller than it should be
    - User can no longer drag & angle the map without using the mouse buttons
    - The Loyalty Points on the planet info will no longer change to 0 when selecting to attack/defend while in a Unit Group
    - Dropping from the DropShip with a King Crab no longer causes collision issues with the claws
    - Any selected planet will now display the planet battle status chart around the planet image
    - Client side display of ‘Attack Phase’ no longer overflows and incorrectly displays 5 hours remaining immediately after ending an invasion cycle.
    - Permanent Contracts now correctly display ‘Time Left’ and ‘Attack Phase'.
    - The loading screens before an invasion match will now correctly display the win conditions for attack, defend, counter attack, and hold territory
    - When a player is spectating, the orbital cannon’s health will no longer appear full
    - A number of missing strings have been correctly updated
    - Dead ‘Mech’s weapon doors are now properly cleaned up
    - User can no longer pan and rotate the IS map at the same time
    - General memory improvements made across the game
    - Smoke particles will now fade out when a generator is destroyed
    - Fixed Drop Deck resets
    - Attack wins will now properly update when a user is already in the faction tab
    - Breaking a faction contract in a unit will now properly update the unit coffer without needing to re-log
    - Hanging cockpit items will now display again
    - ‘Mech cockpits will no longer disappear
    - Friends or people on your unit list will no longer show up as a blank space after being on notification
    - Players can now break contracts which have more than two days remaining
    - Players who have broken a permanent contract can now start a new contract without error
    - Unit leaders can now disband their Unit without having to start a contract

Known Issues

- Faction achievements do not grant titles and other related rewards – this will come in the new year with new title functionality to allow titles to display in-game. Please see http://mwomercs.com/forums/topic/180554-cw-update-dec-10-loyalty-points-clarified
    - Sulfurous Rift: when a player enters the internal out of bounds areas they will not get a warning countdown or die
    - Unit coffer may not update properly upon donating – relogging will fix this issue
    - Creating multiple ranks with the same name causes all but one to be deleted
    - Going from dropdeck selection to the store causes the dropdeck to overlap with the dropdowns. To fix this, you will need to relog
    - If a member of a Unit Group enters the store, their status in the social window may display “store” – this is a visual issue only, and will not affect actual status or gameplay
    - When your contract ends, you will be abruptly taken back to the Faction selection screen
    - Rarely, a user’s Faction icon may change to match other users Factions in the same Lance
    - Ready/Not Ready buttons remain after leaving a Unit Group – to fix this select the same planet again and to switch back to the correct attack/defend buttons
    - Rarely, the user will not see the rewards screen when returning to the Front End after the end of an invasion match
    - Rarely, upon conclusion of a match, you will see the incorrect contract results screen. Please note you will get the proper rewards, regardless of the screen's message
    - Rarely, users will not be disconnected at the end of round screen - if this happens, hit the exit match button
    - When joining a Unit with an active contract of longer duration than your own, your contract duration will not update until you re-log
    - Rarely, when playing with a high latency, names may not show up correctly on the end of round screen
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 08:04:46 AM by Shannow »

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #215 on: December 18, 2014, 08:17:16 AM

Impressive patch. All good stuff. And surprisingly quick. What's going on in Vancouver?!

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #216 on: September 22, 2015, 01:16:00 AM

New Patch tonight. Nothing gameplay wise but some interesting new stuff. Most notably:

- Big Brand New Tutorial with PvE challenges.
- New Skill Tier system. Everyone starts at tier 5 and every match moves you closer to the next tier (up or down). Meant to more easily match players of similar skill level, there's a progress bar that helps you see what "tier" you belong to.
- New Home Screen, and now you can rotate your 'mech in the main screen!

Here's a short showcase video.

Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #217 on: September 22, 2015, 08:35:34 AM

Oh good.  I might properly getting into the bottom tiers and stand a chance.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #218 on: September 22, 2015, 11:28:20 AM

Welp, just found out I am Tier 3 (out of 5, in the upper left corner). Not sure how I feel about that. I guess it makes sense, I never thought for a minute I was that great, but it's nice to find out I don't suck tremendously.

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #219 on: September 22, 2015, 04:46:18 PM

Lol apparently i am tier 5.  Probably cuz i love light mechs and i pugged a lot of cw before they disabled that part.  /shrug.   
I wish they would do tiers by mech.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #220 on: September 22, 2015, 04:55:52 PM

This is all wrong. First of all, you just scored insanely high scores in the challenge so it is impossible for you to be that low. May I ask what's your global K/d just out of curiosity?

Second, a friend of mine just started playing YESTERDAY and he's tier 4, which at this point I would assume is where everyone starts from. But what the hell?

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #221 on: September 22, 2015, 05:43:27 PM

lol.. its .74.

Is all this stuff retroactive?  Cuz the 8 months I let my cousin play while I was on a break really hurt me then lol.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #222 on: September 22, 2015, 07:54:36 PM

PGI pushed out something half-baked and totally flawed?

Now I remember why I stopped playing.  why so serious?

But yeah, that seems pretty fucked up all around. Are they counting your hit/ miss ratio as well? Every pellet/ bullet/ round missed counts against you? Laser pulses off-target are misses? I mean really, to be that low something like that's got to be happening.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #223 on: September 22, 2015, 08:29:08 PM

Meh, doesn't hurt me in any way.  It's not changing my game at all.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #224 on: September 22, 2015, 11:27:30 PM

It is changing your game though! For the better.

0.74 is pretty abysmal K/d so yes since it's retroactive I would say that your cousin drove your account into the ground. Which.. worked out AMAZING for you! This would explain your score a bit, not because you are not good, but because during the weekend event your low PSR made you face the worst ranked players in the whole game (tier 5 is even lower than new players), and since you don't belong there, you ruled hard.

Eventually, this will stop as you will move up in ranks. Unless you loan your account again.

Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #225 on: September 23, 2015, 12:12:45 AM

It is changing your game though! For the better.

0.74 is pretty abysmal K/d so yes since it's retroactive I would say that your cousin drove your account into the ground. Which.. worked out AMAZING for you! This would explain your score a bit, not because you are not good, but because during the weekend event your low PSR made you face the worst ranked players in the whole game (tier 5 is even lower than new players), and since you don't belong there, you ruled hard.

Eventually, this will stop as you will move up in ranks. Unless you loan your account again.

Yeah, my cousin is 11 years old and he had some medical issues that kept him in bed.  I just set him up with the game on his computer so he had something to do.. I think he played more matches then I ever did.  
I guess Paul also said something about 2500 matches to get a real test of your tier rank.  There are also a lot of newer players that got tier 1's lol.  I think the whole thing will shake down over time.

edit:  Yeah I'm already tier 4. lol
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 12:31:22 AM by Evildrider »
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #226 on: September 23, 2015, 10:50:57 AM

5 rank levels seem waaaay to little

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #227 on: September 23, 2015, 11:17:57 AM

They weren't really meant to be bragging material (although that was inevitable) or something of a progression system. Just as a way to help the matchmaker get you fair matches when you queue solo. In that sense, five are probably not too bad. Perfect for Steam release  awesome, for real

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #228 on: September 24, 2015, 05:20:43 AM

5 rank levels seem waaaay to little

Not if adding more shows how thin the playerbase is. You want enough ranks to create gradation without increasing match time too much or making the thinness apparent by sticking Rank 8 in with rank 5 players (assuming 10 gradations) to avoid a 10 min queue.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #229 on: September 24, 2015, 10:28:14 AM

my account's k/d will probably forever be something like 1 kill to every 5 deaths because for months and months and months I intentionally blitzkreig farmed my credits, trying to charge and die as fast as possible (while still, of course, legitimately fighting until I exploded) to ensure that I was in four games at once constantly.

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #230 on: September 24, 2015, 10:33:12 AM

That probably means that if you queue solo now, you are gonna get some very entertaining matches against a lot of totally unskilled people.

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #231 on: November 17, 2015, 11:54:48 AM

Patch notes for 11/17/15. One interesting thing is that it appears they are moving more towards a possible PvE mode?

Upcoming Patch - Tuesday, November 17th @ 10AM – 1PM PDT
Patch Number: 1.4.35.0
Patch Size: 27 MB
Greetings MechWarriors,
Since the release of the Map and Game Mode voting system in the November 3rd patch we have been watching the feedback and tracking the selection metrics very closely. In this patch we are introducing a vote weighting system to help even out the selection rates for Maps and Game Modes, but be assured that we plan to continue refining and tweaking the voting system with future updates.
This patch features adjustments to C-Bill Match Rewards, with reward increases for almost all in-game actions to help boost your coffers.
Along with a handful of fixes and changes, MechWarrior Academy is receiving two brand new Challenges in this patch, bringing us ever closer to more complex AI 'Mech behavior.
This patch also sees the introduction of four new Champion 'Mechs, along with a revision to the stock of available Trial 'Mechs.
Rounding out the patch we have hitbox adjustments and refinements for nine 'Mechs, fixes for two long-standing issues with War Horns and mouse cursor delimitation, improvements and changes to the main menu's and user interface, a fix for the loss of saved VoIP settings between client sessions, and much more.
Read on for all the details, and we'll see you on the battlefield!
- The MechWarrior Team

Change Log
New Champion 'Mechs
• King Crab KGC-000b [C]
• Arctic Cheetah ACH-Prime [C]
• Stormcrow SCR-Prime [C]
• Dire Wolf DWF-W [C]
Loadout details for these new Champion 'Mechs can be found in a dedicated post here.

New Trial 'Mechs
The following 'Mechs now comprise the current stock of available Trial 'Mechs:
Inner Sphere Lights
• Raven RVN-3L [C]
• Jenner JR7-F [C]
Inner Sphere Mediums
• Hunchback HBK-4P [C]
• Enforcer ENF-4R [C]
Inner Sphere Heavies
• Thunderbolt TDR-9SE [C]
• Catapult CPLT-A1 [C]
Inner Sphere Assaults
• King Crab KGC-000B [C]
• Atlas AS7-RS [C]
Clan Lights
• Arctic Cheetah ACH-Prime [C]
• Adder ADR-Prime
Clan Mediums
• Stormcrow SCR-Prime [C]
• Shadow Cat SHC-Prime
Clan Heavies
• Timber Wolf TBR-C [C]
• Ebon Jaguar EBJ-C
Clan Assaults
• Dire Wolf DWF-W [C]
• Executioner EXE-D

C-Bill Reward Changes
The following adjustments have been made to C-Bill Rewards:
• UAV Kill – Increased to 1,500 C-Bills (from 0)
• Capture Win– Increased to 10,000 C-Bills (from 0)
• Capture Assist – Increased to 2,500 C-Bills (from 0)
• Killing Blow – Decreased to 3,000 (from 4,000)
• Kill Most Damage Dealt – Increased to 7,500 (from 5,000)
• Scouting – Increased to 3,000 (from 2,000)
• Flanking – Increased to 3,000 (from 1,500)
• Tag Stealth – Increased to 1,000 (from 150)
• Narc Kill – Increased to 10,000 (from 6,000)
• Protected Medium – Increased to 500 (from 100)
• Protected Light – Increased to 500 (from 100)
• Protected Proximity – Increased to 500 (from 100)
• Conquest Win: Increased to 10,000 C-Bills (from 0)
• Win: Increased to 35,000 (from 25,000)
• Loss: Increased to 25,000 (from 20,000)
• Component Destroyed: Increased to 4,000 (from 2,300)
• Savior Kill: Increased to 7,500 (from 4,500)
• Defensive Kill: Increased to 7,500 (from 4,500)
• Conquest Bonus: Increased to 75 (from 50)

Map and Game Mode Voting Screen Changes
We have introduced a weighting mechanism to the Map and Game Mode screen.
Each time a player votes for a Map or Game Mode that does not win, their vote weight for the next vote session goes up by one for that category (to a maximum of 12 votes for Map. and a maximum of 12 votes for Game Mode).
• Example: Player A votes for Terra Therma and Conquest. Terra Therma and Conquest both lose the vote. Player A thus gains one additional Map vote and one additional Game Mode vote the next time they vote.
• Example: Player A votes for River City and Conquest. River City wins the vote, but Conquest does not. Player A thus gains one additional Game Mode vote the next time they vote.
Each time the player votes for a Map or Game Mode that wins, their vote weight returns to 1 for that category.
• Example: Player A has a Map vote weight of 4, and a Game Mode vote weight of 4. Player votes for Crimson Strait and Skirmish. Skirmish wins the vote, but Crimson Strait does not. Player A's Game Mode vote weight thus returns to 1, and their Map vote weight increases to 5.
If a player does not vote for a Map or Game Mode, their vote weight for that category remains the same.
For Groups, now only the Group Leader will be able to cast a vote. For all other players in the Group, the Map and Game Mode voting is disabled. However, the Map and Game Mode vote cast by the Group Leader will be visible to all other members of the Group. The respective Map and Mode vote weights for the Group Leader will also be visible to the other Group members.
Players can now rescind a vote by clicking on the respective Map or Game Mode for which they have voted.
Vote percentages are now based on the number of votes cast, rather than reflecting the total number of possible votes.
• Example: If only one person has voted, the displayed percentage will be 100% rather than 4%.

New MechWarrior Academy Challenges
The Shooting Gallery
• Destroy enemy 'Mechs as they traverse the battlefield at various ranges.
• Choose between four difficulty levels, and interactively set the damage threshold required to destroy a target.
Onslaught
• Destroy waves of enemy 'Mechs as they advance upon your position.
• Choose between five difficulty levels, from 'Walking Dead' to 'Armageddon'.

MechWarrior Academy Fixes and Changes
Rapid Fire Challenge
• Your highest completed round will be saved, so returning to the challenge later will pick up from that point.
• The amounts of damage required between rounds has been changed.
• Round summary now shows the last completed round.
• Players can now select the starting round difficulty
• Players can re-select the difficulty at the end of every round
• MechWarrior Academy: Turrets now accurately report damage from lasers.
• MechWarrior Academy: 'Mech efficiencies now apply inside the Academy.
• MechWarrior Academy: Pilot Challenge I Achievements are now only awarded if the player is running a TDR-9S (a stock version has been added to the 'Mech Swapper).
• MechWarrior Academy: Updated Field Manual to include all icons associated with a targeted 'Mech.
• MechWarrior Academy: Heat no longer carries over between rounds in Rapid Fire, Onslaught, or the Shooting Gallery Challenges.

'Mech Fixes and Changes
Hitboxes have been adjusted for the following 'Mechs:
• Catapult
• Dragon
• Commando
• Hunchback
• Jenner
• Nova
• Quickdraw
• Raven
• Locust
• King Crab can now equip the Phranken Pattern.

Other Fixes and Changes
• The End of Round screen will now default to the Player Stats screen.
• Forest Colony: Fixed a particle issue in the water.
• Camo Spec screen: Informative windows have been added explaining Unlockable and One-Shot Patterns.
• New icons have been added for Hero, Champion, and Special 'Mechs.
• Fixed an issue that could cause War Horns to not fire.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when you have a dead 'Mech targeted.
• Fixed an issue where VoIP settings would not be saved when restarting the client.
• Fixed an issue where the client could become unresponsive if the player closed the client with the X/Close button.
• Attempting to rejoin a match that has been terminated at the server-level will unlock the 'Mech for use after returning to MechLab.
• Fixed an issue where the mouse could stray outside the client window.
• The player will now be informed if they have any essential keys unbound before entering the Tutorial.
• The 'Faction' button is now the 'Faction Play' button.
• The 'Play Now' button is now the 'Quick Play' button.
• A 'Special' filter category has been added to the Select 'Mech screen.
• Informative one-time pop-ups have been added to the Looking for Group and Social buttons for new players.
• Community Warfare: Fixed an issue where 'Mech images could become enlarged and overlap each other in the DropShip window of the Scoreboard.
• Community Warfare: Custom 'Mech portraits now appear in the DropDeck window.

Known Issues
• The 'Current BattleMech' window will appear blank after returning from Testing Grounds. This is resolved after accessing the Select 'Mech screen.

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #232 on: November 17, 2015, 02:39:48 PM

Yeah they said multiple time they wanna do that. Considering their skill and talent as a studio, I take we are gonna see the Alpha version of it by 2023.

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #233 on: December 08, 2015, 02:51:04 PM

Did someone say Archer ?

Because that's how you get Ants.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #234 on: December 08, 2015, 05:06:40 PM

Anyone played since the big rebalance patch?  Thoughts?

Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #235 on: December 08, 2015, 11:27:23 PM

Love the new Archer. And no, haven't played in a month due to too many freaking new amazing games released: Fallout 4, Star Wars Battlefront and Rainbow Six Siege. But MWO is always gonna be there for me when I need it, so it's only a matter of time.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Patch Stuff Here  
Jump to: