Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:02:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: 8 Man? Sure, let's get rolled! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 8 Man? Sure, let's get rolled!  (Read 8165 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: March 22, 2013, 08:32:34 AM

Ok, now that we have a dedicated subforum I'll try this again. Post if you are interested...basic timezone, and preferred date/times

US EAST
Any day, 9-10pm EST till whenever.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 08:34:08 AM

US East
Any day - after 9-10pm

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Pennilenko
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 08:36:02 AM

I can show up sporadically, and not get offended if there isn't any room left.

"See?  All of you are unique.  And special.  Like fucking snowflakes."  -- Signe
Zaljerem
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 09:59:57 AM

US East

Post 6pm weekdays

(possibly anytime on weekends, but probably not, they tend to be busy)

Every problem has a better solution when you start thinking about it differently than the normal way. - Steve Wozniak
When is [Minecraft] going to get together with DF, have a nice cuddle and a bottle of wine and finally produce the Baby that I want ? - Ironwood
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all." - GlaDOS
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 10:44:08 AM

if I happen to be on for a brief time while one is running I'll join.if I happen to be on for a brief time while one is running I'll join. Not likely to be often until mid May for me though with school and all. Well, school and I have a couple of other games I'm trying to cram in like Star Conflict
Njal
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 22, 2013, 11:28:19 AM

Canada East usually 7-9PM but I can make an effort to stay on later for this.
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 06:36:07 PM

I'm usually around afternoons GMT-6, or all night Monday/Tuesday. I'm probably the worst person here but if you're desperate for an eighth I'm ezrast on Steam (and in-game).
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 06:38:06 PM by ezrast »
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 12:10:37 AM

I'm gmt+2 so that pretty much rules me out of any est evening stuff.  sad
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #8 on: March 24, 2013, 07:52:19 AM

I'm gmt+2 so that pretty much rules me out of any est evening stuff.  sad

Likewise in GMT +9 Heartbreak
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: March 24, 2013, 10:13:20 AM

Sorry Slay, got dropped to the app home page with a "lost session" message, which is the first time I've gotten that.  I'll stop being a slacker and lookup the teamspeak/mumble info so that I can actually communicate with y'all.  Heading out in a bit now, so I'm just going to dick around in the mech lab for awhile.  Thanks for group!

... also, sorry for doing this here, can't think of another way to communicate right this min

Edit: wife wasn't making "let's roll!" noises, so I thought I'd do one more.  You launched, screen went black... and nothing.  I've heard of that happening, but haven't experienced it yet.  :(  sorry.  Going to just give up for now and reboot.  Sorry I made you down a man again.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:22:52 AM by Typhon »
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: March 24, 2013, 10:34:49 AM

Tried to invite the other pair that were on multiple times and it finally threw me out altogether.

ARG.

Also, Six PPC stalker is a stupid idea.  That's 3 times I've had that asshole in my games.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Goreschach
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: March 24, 2013, 10:42:53 AM

Tried to invite the other pair that were on multiple times and it finally threw me out altogether.

ARG.

Also, Six PPC stalker is a stupid idea.  That's 3 times I've had that asshole in my games.

At least I managed to group up for once with my HUD intact.

And that stalker shot me in the chest. 90 armor, thx.

I ran a 6 ppc awesome earlier in beta. Surprising how effective it could be when aiming for legs. A lot of folks go crazy when stripping leg armor.

Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: March 24, 2013, 05:20:39 PM

I tried it on my 6 PPC awesome, and nothing worse than splitting the legs and making the 5 hole shot. Center mass is where I aim.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 05:59:43 AM

Guys, it's fucking retarded.

Sat in my hunchie in that last game (some of you were there) shooting at that cunt point blank.  He was ignoring me because his PPC's suck up close and he was shutting down every shot.

I swear, I could have been an Elemental and still won.  It's a fuck stupid build and he wasn't even trying hard.  WANKER.

I have invested in some more MC and I'm not considering my next 'Mech.  I may just take the Timber Wolf.  Sure, it's not in the game yet, but I WANT IT.

Njal
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 06:45:49 AM

Hah, the mech I want is a Black Knight with 2 LBX20 and an LBX 10 that actually knock people over like in MW4. Oh look you fell over by the time you got back up I shoot again and you die doesn't matter what mech you are.
Goreschach
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 08:19:12 AM

Kodiak, pls. I just want something with a ton of arm mounted lasers.

Real arms, not those gimpy earmechs.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 08:20:25 AM

burn in hell clanners.

Give me phsyicals back, TSM and an Ostol.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 02:31:12 PM

Where's everyone tonight ?

I'm trying to get my full and total Cata mastery and you're all out there doing it with your horse.

why so serious?

Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 03:47:16 PM

I'm on. Nobody else has been. I tried inviting you but big surprise the social tools failed at that!

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 05:03:30 PM

Been at work all day.  Plan on drinking when I leave, I may get on for a bit tonight.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 06:15:06 PM

Just got a wireless headset to avoid destruction (not like that will help). Woo

Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 03:14:23 AM

I'm on. Nobody else has been. I tried inviting you but big surprise the social tools failed at that!

Seriously ?  Friends list red all evening.  Goddamn this thing.  It's the one Big Fail.

Njal
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 05:05:29 AM

I was on at times and I saw both you and Merusk. But I was only on for short bursts so I didn't invite. Not surprised you didn't notice me though.
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 08:42:15 AM

But this is the thing.  I regularly keek at the social tab just to see if any of you are on.  I don't mind it being orange and you're playing, but I object if it says red and you chaps are actually on.

Ah well.

Enjoying the heck out the Raven.

(it's showing Merusk as Orange.  At least it works !)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:45:28 AM by Ironwood »

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: 8 Man? Sure, let's get rolled!  
Jump to: