Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:39:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Mechwarrior Roll Call 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mechwarrior Roll Call  (Read 4345 times)
Zaljerem
Terracotta Army

on: March 21, 2013, 03:40:15 PM

Please post your usernames! Many are already here from the original thread. I'll continue to compile them.

5150 = Ashrid
angry.bob = Kitty Gallore
Arthur_Parker = Horrace
Bann
Cadaverine = Noitek
Calapine = Tressa
Evildrider = Harshaw
Falconeer = Lefteye
Ghambit
Goreschach = Cornjob
HaemishM = Skedaddle
Helm = Hlem
Ironwood = Sugo
Jherad
Lantyssa
Lightstalker = Dr Fang
Llyse = Eek
MahrinSkel = Abuse Magnet
Megrim
Merusk
Pennilenko
Ragnoros
Satael
schpain = ChiefTripodBear
Segoris
Shannow = Galen Shannow
Slayerik
Zetleft
Zaljerem
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 04:04:40 PM by Zaljerem »

Every problem has a better solution when you start thinking about it differently than the normal way. - Steve Wozniak
When is [Minecraft] going to get together with DF, have a nice cuddle and a bottle of wine and finally produce the Baby that I want ? - Ironwood
"Thank you for helping us help you help us all." - GlaDOS
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 03:59:40 PM

Galen Shannow

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 04:00:25 PM

Slayerik

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 04:01:29 PM

Use the other one which will be posted in a sec, I have Falc's old list and expanded it a bit plus some voice info combined into one
Typhon
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 04:03:45 PM

Baan
Zaljerem
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 04:04:59 PM

Use the other one which will be posted in a sec, I have Falc's old list and expanded it a bit plus some voice info combined into one

Roger, already started scouring the old thread.

Every problem has a better solution when you start thinking about it differently than the normal way. - Steve Wozniak
When is [Minecraft] going to get together with DF, have a nice cuddle and a bottle of wine and finally produce the Baby that I want ? - Ironwood
Zaljerem
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: March 21, 2013, 04:05:45 PM

Mods, please delete. Segoris's thread works better. Thanks.

Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 04:06:07 PM

Yeah, was almost done when you posted this, refreshed and you had a decent list in that time. I do need Slay's Mumble info, and starting a build thread now
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MechWarrior Online  |  Topic: Mechwarrior Roll Call  
Jump to: