Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Didn't I see this in "American Pie 2"? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Didn't I see this in "American Pie 2"?  (Read 1991 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 24, 2005, 04:14:29 PM

Quote from: AP
Docs Work on Monk Who Glued Eyes Shut

Wed Feb 23, 8:36 PM ET

BANGKOK, Thailand - Doctors have partially restored the sight of an 81-year-old Buddhist monk who accidentally glued his eyes shut when he mistook a tube of superglue for eye drops.

The doctors at Angthong Hospital, 100 kilometers (60 miles) north of Bangkok, used a chemical solvent, acetone, to dissolve the glue in the monk's right eye, a hospital spokesman said Wednesday. The two-hour operation was done Tuesday.

"His eye is not damaged, the right eye can see clearly after the operation and the doctors said the left eye also is not damaged," a hospital spokesman said.

The monk, Phra Khru Prapatworakhun, who is the abbot of a temple in Angthong, was to have his left eye operated on Thursday, the spokesman said.
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: February 24, 2005, 04:15:51 PM

That was probably a Carol Burnett Show skit as well.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Didn't I see this in "American Pie 2"?  
Jump to: