Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:18:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: I have no idea why - but thank you Riot! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I have no idea why - but thank you Riot!  (Read 6054 times)
Setanta
Terracotta Army

on: March 03, 2013, 10:48:55 PM

A while back I got an email from Riot saying verify address etc as we have a present for you. Alarm bells went off but for once it was confirmed that this wasn't a Nigerian scam and after a bit of a struggle (web page set up for US and I'm an Aussie), Riots support confirmed that there would be something in the mail at a later date. After a while I forgot about it until the mail arrived today.

I have no idea what I've done to deserve it, spent a fair bit of money on the game, made a few posts, played some regular matches and played a lot of bot matches (bots are less angsty than people I've played against), run another account for an attempt at ranked and a lot more regular games etc. Nothing that stands out but hell, it's nice.

Inside box is a smaller box... nice packaging (excuse the phone camera pics).

Inside the smaller box, nice card and a signed pic of one of my most played skins - Amethyst Ashe

Teemo!

Very cool, seeing as I just put away all my Quake 2/WC3/SC/Diablo figurines, there's plenty of room for him next to my Akira figurines.

Really nice of them :)

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 10:52:08 PM by Setanta »

"No man is an island. But if you strap a bunch of dead guys together it makes a damn fine raft."
Rokal
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 11:36:55 AM

Wow, that's pretty awesome. Cool statue too.
ezrast
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 05:09:43 PM

Jealous!
schpain
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 08:31:28 PM

nice, well done man.

*Should be working*
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  League of Legends  |  Topic: I have no idea why - but thank you Riot!  
Jump to: