Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:25:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Knights of Pen and Paper 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Knights of Pen and Paper  (Read 3060 times)
Shannow
Terracotta Army

on: February 07, 2013, 07:39:30 AM

Fun little game. With a nod to your D&D sessions of yesteryear you get up to 5 characters and a DM and can create your own battles and quests sort of. Fun retro graphics and enough omgjustonemorelevel to keep you coming back. Only $1.99.

I like http://pockettactics.com for finding new wargames and info on upcoming ones. The ipad was built for this shit but the absolute dearth of quality games is killing me.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 06:43:56 AM

Great value for what it is, I'm hoping it gets updates to address some bugs, and I believe it will, but most likely going to take some time. There are two Brazilian students behind this game when it launched, and the studio has grown to about 6 people now.

Last I heard they were working on a new project now that they have expanded, so any updates for this game will come after that launches most likely.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Knights of Pen and Paper  
Jump to: