Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:39:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: I made this thread to track the housing update. Yes, there will be one. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I made this thread to track the housing update. Yes, there will be one.  (Read 5128 times)
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

on: February 01, 2013, 10:21:46 AM

From Kate Paiz's producer letter.

Housing – I am extremely pleased to say that this year we will be tackling a major revision to the Housing system.  In February and March we will be gathering information about how Housing should change, and then we’ll be releasing revisions to the system in the latter half of the year.  We look forward to leveraging our new Player’s Council to help shape and guide the extension of this feature!

Side note, I'm both impressed and appalled that the page URL has a "trademark" superscript in it.

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Soln
Terracotta Army

the opportunity for evil is just delicious

Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 09:25:21 AM

Money.  Hats.
Stormwaltz
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 05:17:40 PM

A small bit from Bullroarer's Update 11 ("Trechery of the White Hand") patch notes:

Housing Upkeep now allows for paying further in advance and adds the option to pay with Mithril Coins. Houses without upkeep paid for the past six months will go into Foreclosure and all items inside will be put into Escrow.

Note: A 2 month grace period will be allowed for homes which are already more than 6 months overdue when Update 11 goes Live.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?&postid=6759857#post6759857

Nothing in this post represents the views of my current or previous employers.

"Isn't that just like an elf? Brings a spell to a gun fight."

"Sci-Fi writers don't invent the future, they market it."
- Henry Cobb
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: I made this thread to track the housing update. Yes, there will be one.  
Jump to: