Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:24:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Never agree to bondage the last time you have sex with someone. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Never agree to bondage the last time you have sex with someone.  (Read 3386 times)
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

on: February 23, 2005, 01:47:04 PM

Quote from: AP
Alaska Woman Charged in Genital Amputation

By DAN JOLING, Associated Press Writer

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

(02-23) 10:13 PST Anchorage, Alaska (AP) --

A woman upset about an impending breakup with her boyfriend cut off the man's penis and flushed it down a toilet, police said. Utility workers recovered the severed organ Sunday and surgeons reattached it.

Kim Tran, 35, was charged with first-degree assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence. She was jailed at the Anchorage Jail with no bail set.

Police spokeswoman Anita Shell said the injury to the 44-year-old man was "brutal, brutal."

At arraignment Sunday afternoon, Tran requested a Vietnamese interpreter. Magistrate Brian Johnson continued the arraignment until Monday with no bail set.

The couple was arguing Saturday because the man, whose name was not released, wanted to end the year-old relationship, Shell said. The pair decided to have sex, and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed. The woman pulled out a kitchen knife and severed his penis, police said.

After flushing the organ down the toilet, she drove the man to the hospital and helped him to a nurses' station, Shell said. Police, summoned by a hospital worker, found Tran at the couple's home cleaning up the blood, Shell said.

Water utility workers retrieved the penis, and police said surgery to reattach it was successful.

Shell said investigators gave no indication in their report whether Tran showed any remorse in driving the victim to the hospital. "She decided to just go home at that point," Shell said.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #1 on: February 23, 2005, 01:51:11 PM

Again with the genital cuttings. Are you on a mailing list you sick bastard?

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Shockeye
Staff Emeritus

Skinny-dippin' in a sea of Lee, I'd propose on bended knee...

Reply #2 on: February 23, 2005, 01:52:34 PM

No mailing list. Somehow I am drawn to these stories.
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #3 on: February 23, 2005, 01:54:07 PM

No mailing list. Somehow I am drawn to these stories.

Keep a close eye on your weiners, people. I think he's up to something.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #4 on: February 23, 2005, 02:34:37 PM

"Yeah, baby, let's do it one last time. I don't want to be with you anymore, but a quickie for the road. You want to tie me up? Ooooo, kinky. Let's do it.

What are you doing with that knife?"

Some people should not be allowed to breed for fear of spreading their obvious stupidity. She almost did us all a favor.

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #5 on: February 23, 2005, 10:03:19 PM

"Yeah, baby, let's do it one last time. I don't want to be with you anymore, but a quickie for the road. You want to tie me up? Ooooo, kinky. Let's do it.

What are you doing with that knife?"

Some people should not be allowed to breed for fear of spreading their obvious stupidity. She almost did us all a favor.

Dude, whatever, that last sex is awesome.

Besides, men aren't known to think when presented with sex.
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 23, 2005, 11:00:36 PM

Bruce
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 01:18:11 AM by SirBruce »
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #7 on: February 23, 2005, 11:12:26 PM

Must...Resist...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2005, 11:34:11 PM by Stray »
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Never agree to bondage the last time you have sex with someone.  
Jump to: