Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Jack Klugman RIP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jack Klugman RIP  (Read 1875 times)
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

on: December 24, 2012, 07:07:14 PM

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 11:50:36 PM

The weird thing is I thought he was long dead! I'll miss him anyway even if he'd been out of the acting game for awhile. Quincy and the Odd Couple used to be some of my favorite TV!

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 04:40:58 AM

He had a tumour on his voice box removed several years ago which meant that his voice became literally unbearable to listen to. That's why he had to retire. Great actor though, always brought quality to every role he took on.

Hic sunt dracones.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Jack Klugman RIP  
Jump to: