Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:33:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Lost Girl 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost Girl  (Read 1612 times)
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

on: November 21, 2012, 06:29:47 AM

Does anyone here watch it? I quite enjoy it for what it is and find that some of the supporting characters utterly steal the show, especially Kenzie and Trick. Half the time I watch the show waiting for whatever funny thing Kenzie will do or say next.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 06:41:36 AM

I Tried, I really did. There is some great eye candy here. But I could not bring myself to care about any of the Characters.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 06:43:10 AM

I did watch loyally throughout the first season or so. Been planning to catch up someday.

For those who haven't seen it, its Canadian production - Angry bisexual Succubus and her quirky sidekick solve crimes while trapped in the middle of a light fey/dark fey turf war. Unfortunately overly episodic, but its Showcase, so there's lots of sex and violence.

There's a cop/werewolf in the show - thought it was funny that I've only seen him in one other thing, the new Underworld movie. As a werewolf.

Just don't judge the show on its first couple episodes.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 08:40:04 AM

I think I got through 4 or 5.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 10:24:00 AM

That little tiny man is fucking adorable!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 11:15:54 AM

I like the show, even though it can seem low budget at times.  It grows on you the more you watch.
Riggswolfe
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 23, 2012, 09:46:48 PM

The wife and I are quite fond of it. It took a few episodes to find its stride but its gotten pretty good. I am quite curious where Season 3 will go, it's been set up to be quite dark IMO.

"We live in a country, where John Lennon takes six bullets in the chest, Yoko Ono was standing right next to him and not one fucking bullet! Explain that to me! Explain that to me, God! Explain it to me, God!" - Denis Leary summing up my feelings about the nature of the universe.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 08:07:31 PM

Season 3 just started, for those of you interested. 
tazelbain
Terracotta Army

tazelbain

Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 08:21:04 AM

So cheesy, I had turn it.

"Me am play gods"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Lost Girl  
Jump to: