Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:43:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Jungle Gold 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jungle Gold  (Read 1989 times)
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

on: October 29, 2012, 08:53:38 AM

These guys got balls, I'll give em that! Shady gold deals, highwaymen, chinese gold farmers (of the real sort - with shotguns) taking whatever land they please.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 03:14:24 AM

These guys sucked worse than Todd and co!

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 07:19:41 AM

Agreed. I've tried watching it but have a hard time finding much to like.
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 07:47:23 AM

This show I think is to lend Todd&co credit. Cause after watching these two idiots it makes Todd and company look like they are running a well run and well led operation.
tgr
Terracotta Army

Just another victim of cyber age discrimination.

Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 02:19:31 PM

Now this is definitely the feel-good show of the year: it makes me feel good about being in a much better spot, and less desperate, than them.

I know gold makes blind, but holy shit these guys have the blinders on their max settings.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 02:46:07 PM

As a show producer you have to at some point when the guys you are filming are attempting a more or less illegal gold buy in the middle of nowhere in AFRICA and they are UNARMED you just have to say um guys go do what you need to do and we will inform your widows of your poor life choices.
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 07:59:01 AM

I caught this show today when I was flicking channels. I think what said it all is when they were saying "we spent $100,000 and have been working for 2 months, and what we have to show for it is 2.6 ounces of Gold with $4000" And of course what they do is smelt it and say " All this does is pay day to day bills..." at which point the idiot has to use all the money to pay off various people.

At this point I'd be hitting the plane home and saying "fuck this" but instead we got some other guy flying down to help, complete with scene of him talking to his wife who is holding a baby to show how much all this means.

To call these guys morons is an insult to morons. I bet all the locals started giggling with glee when they saw these clueless Yanks stumble into town though.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:03:14 AM by Sir T »

Hic sunt dracones.
kaid
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 08:31:38 AM

Africa enjoys nibbling on the bones of idiots like this.
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 07:14:18 AM

I can't wait for the blood diamond reality show.  We get closer to the Running Man every day. 
Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 09:19:30 AM

I saw an ad for a NEW season of this BS show tonight

Whatever about Tawd and his parade of idiots in Alaska, in the real world there is NO WAY these buffoons would be allowed near a patch of dirt in their backyard, let alone back in Africa AGAIN. "Reality TV" my ass. These clowns are probably surrounded by 50 Hells angels out of camera shot for their own protection, and they would have burned through so much money the last time no-one woth any sense would have invested a dime with them.

Anyway, not like I'll be watching this. I'm not that sadistic.

Hic sunt dracones.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 11:25:32 AM

I will say the last episode of last season was quite entertaining. Their extraction was kinda crazy and well executed. That's cause they had absolutely nothing to do with it.

My favorite is when Dbag #1 makes his big statement that they can't wait to go back and 'clear their name' - seriously? Take a hint, fuckers. No one wants you there. Next time it might be high-powered rifles instead of a few people getting beat up.

Sir T
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 08:26:28 PM

The ironic thing is that apparently the real reason they were wanted in Ghana was for the staged near strangling of one of their miners, and the Ghana government thought was real. So their defense for clearing their name would have to be "the show is totally fake, dude"  why so serious?

Hic sunt dracones.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Jungle Gold  
Jump to: