Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:34:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Outwitters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Outwitters  (Read 3132 times)
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

on: October 23, 2012, 08:45:20 PM

Great little turn based strategy game for the iPhone with a not so profitable business model

I was going to be stingy and stick to the 5 concurrent games limit until I read this post from them.

It's free download it and play it.

Maybe even pay for some extras.
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 03:58:30 AM

Other title the same Devs made called Tilt to Live is one of my favorite iOS games ever. Little hard to get into, but once the controls click it is super addictive and fun. Has the "one more game" model downpat. And not through trickery, they have it downpat from nearly instant restart and sheer fun. These guys do it right.

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 04:17:59 PM

Other title the same Devs made called Tilt to Live is one of my favorite iOS games ever. Little hard to get into, but once the controls click it is super addictive and fun. Has the "one more game" model downpat. And not through trickery, they have it downpat from nearly instant restart and sheer fun. These guys do it right.

Yeah, that's how I found this game through Tilt to Live. Like you it's the only thing I still play consistently on the iPhone

If you're interested in some 2v2 Co-op Vaiti pm me your Apple game id  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 07:33:00 PM

I'm not that great at Turn Based Strategy games, but Tilt to Live is fun! Where were these suggestions 3 weeks ago when I was stuck on a plane to Boston?

- Viin
Vaiti
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 01:09:38 AM

I'm trying to get back to being more active here. It's weird, I join the games industry and suddenly find I have no time for games or socializing about them  why so serious?

I literally churn through 60+ mobile titles a week analysing market trends as part of my job. So I have a couple suggestions laying around  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

EvE: Caern Robillard | Cua D'Mon
Steam Profile
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Mobile  |  Topic: Outwitters  
Jump to: