Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:51:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Cheezburger 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheezburger  (Read 1465 times)
Hawkbit
Terracotta Army

Like a Klansman in the ghetto.

on: October 03, 2012, 11:24:03 AM

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/2012/09/25/the-seattle-company-thats-now-a-reality-show/

We've gained and lost a few people to them over the last year, now they've gone reality.  Standard reality, with a few gems in there.  The fact that its local and the potential to see people I know is the glue.

The fact that a reality show about cheezburger was created is a whole different story.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 11:27:55 AM

I saw the last bit of a trailer for this and thought it was a fictional show written by the ICANHAZCHEEBURGER people. This is telling me it's a reality show about WORKING AT LOL CATZ?

The FUCK? Could Bravo not find one more set of overprivileged bitchy cunts to ejaculate their petty gripes all over the American public?

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 01:15:12 PM

Hm. I was hoping for a pet version of America's Funniest Home Videos. I got something I give zero shits about.

Maybe they can get Honey Boo Boo to work there.
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 01:17:34 PM

A version of AFV without the annoying kid videos or people being rampantly stupid would be an awesome show, IMO.  Much better reality than most of what's shown, if nothing else.

Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 11:25:56 AM

A version of AFV without the annoying kid videos or people being rampantly stupid would be an awesome show, IMO. 

So your saying a blank tv screen would be better than AFV?

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
RhyssaFireheart
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 12:06:15 PM

A version of AFV without the annoying kid videos or people being rampantly stupid would be an awesome show, IMO. 

So your saying a blank tv screen would be better than AFV?
Depends on if the show is devoted to kid related videos or not.*  If it's based around animal related videos, that would be cool.

* - Not all kid videos, some are rather cute and amusing.  But showing a kid throwing up or smearing assorted bodily related whatever around is not fucking cute at all.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Cheezburger  
Jump to: