Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:58:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen  (Read 1842 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

on: October 02, 2012, 12:35:28 PM

Anyone watching this? I think I might be in love.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:38:45 PM

What's not to love?

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 12:40:11 PM

If she never opened her mouth (at least to speak), maybe. She has the most irritating accent/speaking voice I have heard in years. God she is annoying.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 12:59:38 PM

If she never opened her mouth (at least to speak), maybe. She has the most irritating accent/speaking voice I have heard in years. God she is annoying.
I hate you.

To be fair, I grew up around that accent.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 01:04:18 PM

I dig her show.

WayAbvPar

Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 01:09:52 PM

I hate you.

To be fair, I grew up around that accent.

I have heard the accent a lot, but she seems to overdo it for effect and it makes me want to punch her in throat.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Der Helm
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 04:38:41 AM

What the fuck did I just watch ?

"I've been done enough around here..."- Signe
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 04:42:55 AM

I'd hit it.

I actually like the show too. It's bizarre, disturbing and has some good recipes all at the same time.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 05:22:05 AM

I watched some clips.  I love it! 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Nadia G's Bitchin' Kitchen  
Jump to: