Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:40:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue #3: "The Cat God" released September 26th 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Issue #3: "The Cat God" released September 26th  (Read 8728 times)
Seraphim
Terracotta Army

on: September 26, 2012, 06:37:22 AM

Highlights:

Two new missions are available with Issue #3:

'The Binding', which brings you to the City of the Sun God in Egypt to learn more about the Seven Sentinels. This truly epic investigation mission is definitely one of the most challenging and extensive.
    'Dogs of War' plays on the mounting conflict between the vampires and their allies. Use your wits and battle prowess to instigate a war between the werewolves and the vampires.

There are also a full set of new Lair missions available!

The Cat God himself, after whom Issue #3 is named, will make his appearance in October as we are getting closer to Halloween. The Halloween event will run through the end of October and into the first week of November, and will include several missions which set off a brand new storyline including a new villain. So there'll be plenty of opportunities to take on the challenge and learn what's behind this new, dark threat to The Secret World come October!

All patch notes:

« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 06:41:53 PM by Seraphim »
Ard
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 09:18:24 AM

Well, the upside is that they got the patch out on time.  Too bad they cut the raid silently.  That all by itself is extremely worrying.
Segoris
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 10:28:36 AM

Sadly I'm kind of underwhelmed by this patch, but with all that has been going on I'm alright with it. I'd rather have content held off then them release bad content

I'm interested in the event though, hopefully they do something with the amusement park - anything to bring a reason to return there in new and creepy ways will be a win in my book. I love that place as much as cost of magic
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Calvin and Hobbes are back to maul the fuck outta you.

Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 05:21:54 PM

Well, the upside is that they got the patch out on time.  Too bad they cut the raid silently.  That all by itself is extremely worrying.

What raid? the one suppose to be in New York?
Ard
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 07:08:37 PM

Yeah, it was originally supposed to be in this issue originally.  I haven't been paying much attention to news on this game though, so it's possible I missed them saying it was clipped.
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 06:44:12 PM

Finished This issue 2 days ago but was too busy playing Dota to post.

Not a bad mission and it was fun to not cheat (too much) when stuck.

I still need to open more trick or treat bags to get that damn last random mask for all the Halloween achievements.

Also I still hate Blue Mountain.

Hit me up on Steam (Catfud - check f13 group or pm me) if you need a hand with it (I'm in Aussie so yeah...  awesome, for real )
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 08:29:55 AM

Was the cat god stuff only there for halloween or is it a permanent addition?

I am the .00000001428%
Llyse
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 03, 2012, 10:07:44 PM

Sadly it was just seasonal  Heartbreak
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  The Secret World  |  Topic: Issue #3: "The Cat God" released September 26th  
Jump to: