Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:31:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars 2  |  Topic: So, what level are you? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: So, what level are you?  (Read 15106 times)
Rendakor
Terracotta Army

Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 07:32:05 PM

~25 Engineer.

"i can't be a star citizen. they won't even give me a star green card"
Bzalthek
Terracotta Army

"Use the Soy Sauce, Luke!" WHOM, ZASH, CLISH CLASH! "Umeboshi Kenobi!! NOOO!!!"

Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 08:33:36 PM

Bzalthek just hit 56.  I'm on a completionist kick so I don't do a storyline quest until I completed the zone.  I want to pvp, but so many uncompleted things.  I also want to try other toons, but warrior is so much fun even if mobs tear me to pieces.  I have a 1 elementalist, but...  Slash slash slash!

"Pity hurricanes aren't actually caused by gays; I would take a shot in the mouth right now if it meant wiping out these chucklefucks." ~WayAbvPar
PalmTrees
Terracotta Army

Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:08 PM

Just made 80 on my mesmer. Tradeskills both ~350 , 34% world complete, at the level 75 mission in my char's story.
satael
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: September 12, 2012, 02:54:27 AM

80 thief with personal story completed and 400 cooking/jewellery (and now almost 100 in leatherworking!), world completion still only about 40% as wvw has taken alot of my time (but I've had lot of fun doing it)
sachiel
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: September 12, 2012, 05:02:12 AM

80 ele - Sachiel
23 ranger - Twiggy Sporedust

I don't want to play anything besides the ele until I'm super fluid on all the attunement swaps and pulling out the right trick at the right time.  I still have a lot of "damnit, I forgot I could do that," especially underwater.
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #40 on: September 12, 2012, 05:27:06 AM

33 engineer, but I've spent the past couple weeks or whatever since early launch trying out the different classes. I'll most likely stick with the engineer because he has a flamethrower and grenades. I can take on multiple targets with the Mesmer, doing crazy shit with their abilities and have the time of my life. BUT! No flamethrower or grenades. No bombs dropped when I dodge roll. No explosions. No fire. So...

Crafting? Never been a fan. I just feed my mats to guildies.
Ssath
Terracotta Army

Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 05:46:18 AM

32 Guardian
23 Ranger
17 Warrior
12 Thief
11 Necro
10 Elementalist
10 Mesmer
9  Engineer

Hi, my name is Ssath, and I'm an Altaholic.
Secundo
Terracotta Army

Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 07:05:20 AM

30 Thief and a few name holding alts.

I haven't logged in for a few days, starting to feel similarly as when I played Swtor(solo game, events don't help this).
No sub means I will keep doing an hour here and there though.. And maybe things will change..  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"Klingons do not allow themselves to be probed" -Mr Worf
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 07:14:48 AM

My elementalist made 18. I just don't have a lot of time and while I have fun while I play, there's no real desire to do so as compared to writing or watching TV.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #44 on: September 12, 2012, 08:03:03 AM

32 Guardian
23 Ranger
17 Warrior
12 Thief
11 Necro
10 Elementalist
10 Mesmer
9  Engineer

Me too... we have meetings every two weeks to discuss this debilitating disorder.  why so serious?

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Malakili
Terracotta Army

Reply #45 on: September 12, 2012, 08:10:28 AM

I have a level 19 Elementalist.  I don't play much, mainly due to the fact that I only care about WvW and when I log in and have to sit in a queue to get to the part I want to play, I usually just log out and play something else. 
Arinon
Terracotta Army

Reply #46 on: September 12, 2012, 08:19:25 AM

Warrior in the 40s
Necro in the 30s
Guardian and Ranger in the 20s

I like how all the them play but haven't found one that really clicks in sPvP and WvW for me yet.  Also partially a result of trying to solve crafting mat scarcity by rolling an alt to collect materials, who then needs more for his trade skills, which requires another alt. 
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #47 on: September 12, 2012, 08:21:04 AM

32 Guardian
23 Ranger
17 Warrior
12 Thief
11 Necro
10 Elementalist
10 Mesmer
9  Engineer

Me too... we have meetings every two weeks to discuss this debilitating disorder.  why so serious?

You went as far as purchasing the additional character slots already?

Hutch
Terracotta Army

Reply #48 on: September 12, 2012, 08:29:06 AM

Level 17 Guardian.
Several alts, none have reached L10 yet.

I spend my time:
- jumping into public events
- gathering crafting mats
- going after exploration objectives (hearts, vistas, poi's, etc)
- doing crafting
- personal story
in that order of priority. My personal story is wayyy behind my actual level.

Of course I've killed a ton of mobs, but those were basically incidental to the above activities. I have only "farmed" underwater mobs, and that was only to get my spear and trident skills filled in.

I have weaponsmithing to 50, and armorsmithing to whatever it is after crafting four of those 8-slot inventory boxes.

Plant yourself like a tree
Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
The sun will shine on us again, brother
Terracotta Army

You call it an accident. I call it justice.

Reply #49 on: September 12, 2012, 09:16:06 AM

32 Guardian
23 Ranger
17 Warrior
12 Thief
11 Necro
10 Elementalist
10 Mesmer
9  Engineer

For me, I got one extra character slot because 2g got me 800 gems last week. Thanks to schild hawking the gold to gems market, I began to pay attention and kicked 2g once it hit 800. If it does that again, I'll probably get another 800.

Does any one know where the love of God goes...When the waves turn the minutes to hours? -G. Lightfoot
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #50 on: September 12, 2012, 09:35:56 AM

66 Ranger
31 Mesmer
20 Necromancer

Assorted other races and classes of lower level than the three Sylvari above.  However I've had a lot of unexpected time off since the game launched on top of the pre-release Monday I took.

Vu has an 80 Warrior as Ingmar mentioned.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
Ssath
Terracotta Army

Reply #51 on: September 12, 2012, 10:45:55 AM

Yeah, I did it on day 1, since I wasn't sure what class I would enjoy. And I wanted to make sure I would get the names that I wanted.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:47:28 AM by Ssath »
Mattemeo
Terracotta Army

Reply #52 on: September 12, 2012, 10:59:54 AM

L38 Sylvari Thief
Wonderful class, super kinetic to play; probably the closest I've come to playing a Scrapper in a world outside of City of Heroes. Mainly play Dagger/Dagger and Pistol/Pistol. Fragile but makes me think more about what I do.

L11 Norn Guardian
Unkillable behemoth, I'm enjoying life now because I can't imagine it's going to stay this overpowered for long. Incredible solo AND support versatility out the wazzoo? Yes please.

Couple of Asuran, Engineer and Necromancer - not sold on either class yet. Also a Human Ranger, again, not sold on class, seems very... vanilla.

If you party with the Party Prince you get two complimentary after-dinner mints
WayAbvPar

Reply #53 on: September 12, 2012, 11:27:13 AM

33 Human Guardian
21 Asura Thief
8 Norn Elementalist
6 Sylvari Ranger

Wanted to have enough to cover all the tradeskills so my pathological drive to harvest everything I see will pay off.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Xilren's Twin

Reply #54 on: September 12, 2012, 05:48:06 PM

33 Asura Engineer

I added the elite skill of summon big freaking golem but it's been underwhelming me.  I like the Eng for the variety of kits (flamethrower, grenades, bombs, elixir gun) but havent tried any dungeons or pvp with it yet.

"..but I'm by no means normal." - Schild
DraconianOne
Terracotta Army

Reply #55 on: September 13, 2012, 02:34:45 AM

My elementalist made 18. I just don't have a lot of time and while I have fun while I play, there's no real desire to do so as compared to writing or watching TV.

I am finding this too. I don't know why. Only got my Engineer up to 18 and a Warrior up to 7/8 but haven't logged in for a week.

A point can be MOOT. MUTE is more along the lines of what you should be. - WayAbvPar
jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #56 on: September 13, 2012, 03:00:35 AM

37 engy. I'm enjoying the lack of monthly fees that allows me to play in my preferred style of gaming binges once or twice a week.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars 2  |  Topic: So, what level are you?  
Jump to: