Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:00:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars 2  |  Topic: Eternal Battleground Dungeon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eternal Battleground Dungeon  (Read 3111 times)
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

on: September 07, 2012, 05:31:52 PM

I have one new reason why people should play this.

Easily my favourite dungeon ever in a MMORPG.

Not only it's most likely the best platforming/explorative dungeon I've ever seen in a massively multiplayer game, but it's full of the most evil and rotten form of PvP. Brutal doesn't even begins to describe it. It's hysterical. A Dark Soul kind of experience. I definitely didn't see this coming, and judging on how long it took for the rumor to reach me, I'd say not many know about it yet.

Have you tried it? Finished it? How long did it take? If there's a place that is going to produce epic memories, between crazy blind jumps and pvp fights this is the one.

Tips: go with a group. Needed to defend yourself from enemy players and to revive fallen comrades, and comrades who fell (pun). If you die here the only respawn is OUTSIDE the dungeon and you'll have to do the whole thing again from the start. So the more the merrier. But be careful as your friends can inadvertently activate traps that will kill you. And disable double tap for dodge.

Also, use voice chat.

jakonovski
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 02:45:03 AM

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Guild Wars 2  |  Topic: Eternal Battleground Dungeon  
Jump to: