Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:16:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Oz 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oz  (Read 1001 times)
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

on: August 29, 2012, 09:05:53 AM

Why did nobody tell me how good this series was? I've been burning through 3 seasons in a bit over a week now.

If anybody else hasn't seen this yet, they really should is all I'm saying.
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 04:57:09 PM

It's good but you are just about to the point where it gets kinda stupid as they run out of plots.  The last half of the final season picks back up though. Still worth watching all the way through but be prepared for some WTF moments.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Tebonas
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 02:50:33 AM

Thanks for the warning, you were right. There definitely were some soap-opera moments during the later seasons. All in all it was still enjoyable though and it ended on a high note, so I'm not complaining.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  TV  |  Topic: Oz  
Jump to: